Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,209

2 members and 3,207 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    We're puttnig her down tomorrow. Dont know whether to cry or throw up. I dont want to go, but if it were me I wouldnt want to be alone. I'm going with her.
    Since this evening she growls at me anytime I get near her. She looks like she might bite me. I cannot touch her, I cannot kiss her. She gets angry if I sit near her, or talk to her. My parents can touch her, but not me. I dont know what I did wrong. I might not even get to hug her goodbye before she goes.
    But she will not be alone. My mom is going with her, and my dad, and me too. Dont know about my siblings.
    I love you Sequoia...
    i'm going to be with you till the very end, like i always promised and like i'm sure you would do for me....
    2.3 normal ball pythons
    .1 ultramel motley het caramel corn snake
    1. butter motley het caramel+stripe corn snake
    1. fiance I had to rehome my kitty, and my dog got cancer and we put her down. RIP.(Did I forget anything??)

Thanks
    I don't like this. I DONT LIKE THIS
    2.3 normal ball pythons
    1. fiance I had to rehome my kitty, and my dog got cancer and we put her down. RIP.(Did I forget anything??)

Thanks
    kinda want to slam my head in a door and just fall unconscious and miss it tomorrow but i know she needs me. why does it hurt so bad? why? how could anything hurt this much?
    2.3 normal ball pythons

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

Re: I think it's time to let her go...But how?

The pain is proof that you are a human capable of love. I know what you are going through, and it sucks more than anything. I know the feeling like you are just going to throw up. I felt that too before we had to put down my baby. Tomorrow, will probably be worse, so be strong for her. Then at least she won't be in pain anymore, and you can get started with the painful grieving process. You may be able to hug her at the end, my vet sedated my baby before the whole process, so its not as stressful. And afterwards, the left us all the time we needed with him before we left. You could maybe take a stamp pad, and get a paw print too. Are you having her cremated? If so, and you are interested, I know a lady who makes beautiful dichronic glass necklaces, with a tiny bit of the cremains in them. Pm me if you would like her info. I am so so so sorry.

Thanks
    She's gone.
    2.3 normal ball pythons

Thanks
    She's gone. Saying it again to make sure it's not a dream....
    2.3 normal ball pythons

Thanks
    I was in the room with her. We all were, the whole time. I watched her go. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. My dad and fiance cried and they're grown men. Her last memories, the doctor told us, would be when she was giving the injection. We were around her, she could see us. We were all touching her, saying we loved her. And I watched her go.
    It was the hardest thing I've ever seen. The hardest thing I've ever done. My head hurts. My heart feels like someone threw it under a bus, stomped on it, spit on it, ran it over some more. Everything is spinning and I'm dizzy.
    that was so hard....
    Wow...
    But she's gone.
    Goodbye Sequoia. I've always lovedyou, always will....goodbye...
    2.3 normal ball pythons

Thanks
    I know how much it hurts. I have had to put my own dogs to sleep..some long before when their time should have come..It hurts. I know it does. But you did the right thing, and you were there with her as she went to sleep in peace. She had her family with her til the very end. I know she would thank you if she could. I know it hurts, and I know only time can heal. Just have faith in yourself and be strong with your family. She is not in pain anymore, and she will never hurt again. I know it's sad, but you don't have to be sad for her. Yes, you'll miss her, but at least she's in peace. Eventually you will feel peace through this decision as well. Until then.. We are all here for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to purplemuffin For This Useful Post:

Fila (03-01-2012)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123