Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,779

1 members and 1,778 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

Thread: Updated website

Thanks

Updated website

We updated out website using wordpress and think it came out pretty nice. I would love feed back and suggestions on what to add you all. It is still a work in progress but we have it linked to facebook and all. Paypal actually works! lol

ANyway, taking suggestions on what to add. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Joe

aceofsnakes.com

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    I like the design of the site, the black and red colors look nice. Its easy to see/navigate/use the tabs at the top of the page. The right side of the site has nothing going on it just kinda all black over there so maybe adding a couple things, not alot tht would clutter it, but just something to make it seem not so blank. I like the "rant" lol. I would make that a whole another section of your site and call it "Joes blog". You could post a little writeup like that every week just to let everyone know whats going on. If you dont have time to write something Annette could, or she could have her own blog too lol. Under the about us section put some pics of you and your family holding the snakes or something. You have that nice story about how you started but no pics, people love pics. Put a pic of the original hoggies you bought too. Under the available section theres only one snake there, this makes it seem like you dont update your site alot or you dont have alot of snakes, neither which is probably the case. If you dont have other snakes to put there list some of the pairings you have going on and let people know what you'll be producing and when theyre due to hatch. Maye have them plug in their email somewhere to sign up for email alerts when the snakes hatch/become available. Like i would only be interested in bps so if I see you just have 1 carpet available im not gunna bookmark your site but if i see a bunch of balls that will be hatching for you soon then im gunna add you to my favorites and visit your site again.
    In no way am I bashing your site, even though i wrote alot lol, these are just some of the things that as a customer I would look for. I hope this helps
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo