Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 860

1 members and 859 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Snakes/geckos For Sale

Well folks, i really hate to do this...but it's time for me to put one of my favorite hobbies in the world to the side for the time being. I will be graduating from my college in a few months, and afterwords i'll be moving to Florida. Things will get so crazy during that move time, I will not have time to care for my animals. I am in my final quarter at school and i have a lot of school work to do. i barely have time for them any more. So, it is time to make sure they get a home where i know they'll be cared for. The hobby is not dead. I will resume care for reptiles when i can manage my time better.

First on the list...My pair of geckos. When i bought them from Garrick DeMeyer (http://www.crestedgecko.com), they were just beyond juveniles. Garrick confirmed one male and one female before shipping them to me. The female is a fire morph, and the male is a dalmation fire morph. Here are pictures:

I will sell them separate, or together. I would like to get $200 for the female, and $60 for the male. OR i will sell the pair for $240 SHIPPED.

On to the snakes:
    This is my first ever snake.

I have had him for about a year and a half. He can take a small rat. I say “him”, but I am not certain of his sex.

I bought the following 2 snakes from a person who just wanted to get rid of them. So far, they’ve been excellent eaters and great shedders. The lady who sold me the snakes said the larger one (with the beautiful stripe on her tail) is a female and the smaller one is a male. They are both aprox. 3 feet long. The female is about 7 inches around and the male is about 6.
    Here is the Female

Unfortuantly I don’t have any good pictures of the male right now. He looks just like a normal bp if that helps out any! Haha

Before I go on to pricing, I will say that I do not have an accurate weight for any of the snakes. I will be going to wal-mart to get a grams scale tonight or tomorrow night. When I get it, I will post their weight in a reply

So on to pricing. I will sell the snakes separate or together. Because I’m not sure of the first one being male or female, I will sell for $60 (or best offer)

The one I am sure is a male I will sell for $80, and the female for $160. I will sell the male and female together for $220 SHIPPED. I will sell all 3 together for $250 SHIPPED. I’ve also got all kinds of temp gauges, extra bedding, water dishes, and hides I will send along with them.
    I will be glad to negotiate prices. If you want to know anything else, please e-mail me at NathanLedet@yahoo.com or send me an IM on Yahoo to NathanLedet

Thanks
    woooo!! Keep me in mind.
    1.1 bps- Apollo & Pandora ♥

Thanks
    you know you're always in my mind

Thanks
    Nathan, I am about 4 hours south of you in LA. I just purchased a female this week, so I spent my extra funds at the moment. But, if moving time comes around and you still have some of those guys left, let me know and we can work something out(I will have some more money after a few paychecks). I will definately take them if it comes down to me or a pet store.
    -Daniel Hill
    Facebook: facebook.com/hillherp/
    Instagram: instagram.com/hillherp/
    Twitter: twitter.com/hillherp

Thanks
    ha thanks i appreciate it. they'll have a better survival chance if they're bagged and thrown in to a river rather than given to a pet store...and i know i wouldn't bag and throw my babies in a river!!!!

Thanks
    Mark and I are super interested in them. We went to a really good pet store (seriously, this place takes AWESOME care of the animals) and we looked at the stuff we'd need. We got our little Crested Gecko Guidebook lol.

You pretty much have a set deal with us.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    angela you will loooooove cresteds. trust me, they are awesome and the cutest things ever. and there are plenty of people here that can answer any of your questions about them. i'm totally hooked. i blame marla.
    - Emily

Thanks
    Mwa ha ha ha ha
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    I'm really excited to get them, except they won't be mine. My boyfriend is the one that wants them, and he'll be the one paying for them. BUUUUTTTT, I'm hoping he'll let me stare at them all the time. lol, and play with them, cuz they're so cuuuuuuuuuute.

Thanks
    yeah they're addictive little critters. i love letting them jump and crawl all over me..they're awesome...i hate having to give them up! but i have to...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast