Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,838

1 members and 2,837 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

East Coast Reptile Super Expo - Reading, PA - 1/21/12

Anyone planning on going to the East Coast Reptile Super Expo in Reading, PA this weekend?

http://www.eastcoastreptilesuperexpos.com/

I'll be heading out there to get some rat food if they have it and we'll see what else I come home with... I have something specific in mind but don't know if I'll find it there...
    Kevin Johnson
    0.2 Normal BP -- 0.1 Pastel BP -- 0.1 Spider BP -- 0.1 Het Red Axanthic BP -- 0.1 Ghost dinker
    2.1 Het Pied BP
    1.0 Lesser Bee BP -- 1.0 Pastel Yellowbelly BP -- 1.0 Mojave BP -- 1.0 Black Pastel BP -- 1.0 Cinny (poss het ghost) -- 1.0 Champagne

1.0 Irian Jaya Carpet Python

1.0 Hypo/Hog Island Boa

iHerp
    Facebook
    Google+

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    How big is this one compared to the White Plains Expo? The vendor list doesnt look as big and it would be a 4 hour drive for me so i probably wont be able to make it this time...
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    I've never been to White Plains. I was planning on going to the last one but family stuff came up and I couldn't make it. I've never been to the show in Reading either though. I went to the same show when it was in Oaks this past fall and it was ok. It was the weekend of hurricane Irene so I hope that was a factor in the smaller turnout and that it will be bigger this time. Either way, they had some good deals at the last one I went to. Mostly single and double genes but there were some higher end morphs there too. I remember it being really heavy on bearded dragons for some reason too...

In all, I'm driving about an hour and a half each way. I don't think I'd drive four...
    Kevin Johnson
    0.2 Normal BP -- 0.1 Pastel BP -- 0.1 Spider BP -- 0.1 Het Red Axanthic BP -- 0.1 Ghost dinker
    2.1 Het Pied BP
    1.0 Lesser Bee BP -- 1.0 Pastel Yellowbelly BP -- 1.0 Mojave BP -- 1.0 Black Pastel BP -- 1.0 Cinny (poss het ghost) -- 1.0 Champagne

1.0 Hypo/Hog Island Boa

iHerp
    Facebook
    Google+

Thanks
    I might see you up there, if not let me know how you make out with the food

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inknsteel View Post
    I've never been to White Plains. I was planning on going to the last one but family stuff came up and I couldn't make it. I've never been to the show in Reading either though. I went to the same show when it was in Oaks this past fall and it was ok. It was the weekend of hurricane Irene so I hope that was a factor in the smaller turnout and that it will be bigger this time. Either way, they had some good deals at the last one I went to. Mostly single and double genes but there were some higher end morphs there too. I remember it being really heavy on bearded dragons for some reason too...

In all, I'm driving about an hour and a half each way. I don't think I'd drive four...
    Yea i dont think ill make that drive. The last white plains show on the 8th had a TON of bp's if thats what youre into, idk
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    Yea nevermind i just looked at your signature...duhhh! Stupid me lol
    Anyways yea alot of balls at the last show
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    im goin no plans on buyin anything but then again non of my other reptile were planned
    1. Super pastel
    1. Lesser
    1.2 pewter
    .2 normal
    .2. Cinni

Thanks

Re: East Coast Reptile Super Expo - Reading, PA - 1/21/12

I went out there last winter, it was so-so...I will not be going this time around, just not up to it. If you're going out there with purpose, worth it...if just to browse, not worth a big trip.

On a side note Kevin, there's a guy named Mike that delivers feeders/feed/bedding to your area of Jersey on a monthly basis I think...pretty good price on rat food. If you're interested, PM me for his e-mail.

Thanks

Re: East Coast Reptile Super Expo - Reading, PA - 1/21/12

Quote Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
    I went out there last winter, it was so-so...I will not be going this time around, just not up to it. If you're going out there with purpose, worth it...if just to browse, not worth a big trip.

On a side note Kevin, there's a guy named Mike that delivers feeders/feed/bedding to your area of Jersey on a monthly basis I think...pretty good price on rat food. If you're interested, PM me for his e-mail.
    Thanks Rob. I may be contacting you for his email address after this show. I'm not sure if I'll even find any lab block there. I got some at Hamburg, so I figured it would be worth a shot. Yes, I am going with a purpose. I have a specific bp morph in mind, so we'll see what I find. I'll take pics of the show so anyone who may be curious about it can get an idea of size...
    Kevin Johnson
    2.1 Het Pied BP

1.0 Hypo/Hog Island Boa

iHerp
    Facebook
    Google+

Thanks
    It looks like we'll be checking it out. I need a few f/t rats until my next Rodenpro order. And I'll see if I can save enough pennies for something new...although I'm running out of room on my racks for new bps!
    0.1 Dinker (Goliath), 1.1 Het Ghost (Hercules & Athena), 1.0 Lesser (Titan), 0.1 Het Albino (Arya), 0.1 Wild Caught (Cleopatra), 1.1 Het VPI Axanthic (Perseus & Aphrodite), 1.0 Albino (Midas), 1.0 Butter (Samson), 0.1 Spider (Delilah), 1.1 Mojave (Apollo & Pandora), 0.1 Yellowbelly (Venus), 1.1 Het Pied (Isis & Osiris), 1.0 Bumblebee (Orion), 1.0 (Poss G Stripe) Pied (Spartacus), 0.1 Normal (Bandit), 1.0 Albino Burm (Caesar),2.1 Dogs, 0.2 Cats, 0.0.1 African Dwarf Frog, 0.0.2 Vicious Fishes, 1.0 child, 1.0 husband

In Loving Memory: 1.0 Pastel Zeus, 0.1 het Albino Anya

I'm a girl, I have snakes, I have tattoos, and I have piercings.

The more I talk to humans, the more I prefer my snakes.

http://www.iherp.com/julieinnj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast