Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,023

0 members and 3,023 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Weigh in day and collection pics (DUW)

I decided to get everyone out today to get 2012 starting weights so I tried to snap a couple pics of everyone while they were out. Thanks for looking...

First up, my 2011 spider female, Georgia. She's been a bit of a picky eater since I got her in October, but she's finally back on track. She weighed in at 198g today.

Next is Molly. She is a 2011 female pastel. I picked her up in August at 60g. She is a PIG and will eat anything you put in front of her, anytime... She weighed in at 292g today.

I don't know a lot about some of these snakes. I took in several from a good friend who fell on hard times. This guy is one of them. All I know is that he's a pastel yellowbelly, weighed in at 1158g today, but has shown no interest in my female when I've put them together this year. Disappointing...

This is Bella, my first. She is a normal female I picked up from Petco in 2007. She's the first snake I've been allowed to have since I found an interest in reptiles as a kid. I was 29 when I finally got her. She has been a really finicky eater and after 4 years, I finally decided to try to breed her at 1275g. She's locked with my mojo several times and has shed twice now since I started pairing and has been refusing food for 4 weeks now. She weighed in at 1408 today. I didn't want to disturb her too much so only this one pic.

Next is MojoJojo. This is a male mojave, 2010 I think, that I picked up in August from the same show as my pastel. He was 646g when I got him, has been nothing but a pig and weighed in at 1171 today. I got him as a proven breeder, and he's been living up to the reputation. He's been locking up like crazy with my normal since October. Hoping for mojo babies this year!

This is another one I took in from my buddy. She's a het red axanthic, as of yet unnamed (I'm leaning toward Ginger, but I'm open to suggestions). She weighed in at 336g today and wasn't interested in having her picture taken.

Next up, Al Capone, my male pinstripe. This is another one I took in from my buddy who will be staying here permanently. He weighed in at 307g today but he's pounding food now that he's here, so I'm hoping to have him up to weight for next season.

Aaaand another from the inherited collection who will be staying here forever is Reggie, my male black pastel. He weighed in at 364g today. He wasn't into the photography either, so I snapped these as he went back in his tub.

Another of my inherited ones, Thirteen, the 100% Het Pied female. She was named (by my friend) after Olivia Wilde's character on House because she's so smokin' hot. These pics do her colors absolutely no justice. She weighed in at 355g today.

Here's one pic of my buddy's hissy and pissy het pied het hypo male. He weighed in at 747g and looked like he wanted to take my hand off when we took him out.

And last, another inherited guy. My 100% het pied male is DEEP in shed. Pulled him out for weight and this quick pic. He weighed in at 1010g.

For everyone who looked at the pictures, and even more for those who read my ramblings between, thanks again for checking out my collection! Hoping to have some new additions and new pictures soon...
    Kevin Johnson
    0.2 Normal BP -- 0.1 Pastel BP -- 0.1 Spider BP -- 0.1 Het Red Axanthic BP -- 0.1 Ghost dinker
    2.1 Het Pied BP
    1.0 Lesser Bee BP -- 1.0 Pastel Yellowbelly BP -- 1.0 Mojave BP -- 1.0 Black Pastel BP -- 1.0 Cinny (poss het ghost) -- 1.0 Champagne

1.0 Irian Jaya Carpet Python

1.0 Hypo/Hog Island Boa

iHerp
    Facebook
    Google+

Thanks
    Beautiful snakes. Thanks for sharing!
    *Heather*
    I can't keep up with what I have

3. The Following User Says Thank You to heathers*bps For This Useful Post:

Inknsteel (01-08-2012)

Thanks

Re: Weigh in day and collection pics (DUW)

They are all absolutely beautiful...i am a new snake owner and i had no idea there were so many different color variations. Great job on the rescues that's how i got Sir Chaos. Once i saw his cute face that was it!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sirchaosofgb For This Useful Post:

Inknsteel (01-08-2012)

BPnet Veteran KatStoverReptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice collection!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KatStoverReptiles For This Useful Post:

Inknsteel (01-08-2012)

BPnet Senior Member MidSouthMorphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 Times in 833 Posts
    Very nice collection, thanks for sharing!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MidSouthMorphs For This Useful Post:

Inknsteel (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,497 Times in 1,400 Posts
    Very nice collection

Sent from my crappy cell using tapatalk.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jben For This Useful Post:

Inknsteel (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Beautiful collection! Especially love your pastel girl and the pastel YB male! Best of luck gettin that boy to breed
    Matt

0.0 Ball Pythons (for now )
    http://iherp.com/mattchibi

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mattchibi For This Useful Post:

Inknsteel (01-09-2012)

BPnet Veteran Jonas@Balls2TheWall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice snakes, Thanks for sharing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonas@Balls2TheWall For This Useful Post:

Inknsteel (01-09-2012)