Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,618

2 members and 1,616 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,529
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,446 Posts
    I was thinking pastel as well. Did the previous owners have her as a baby? Maybe you can ask if she was more yellow before?

And I really really love the yellow mustache! HA
    It's both adorable and funny!

Thanks

Re: Oh no, not another is this a YB post ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher De Leon View Post
    Pastel for sure. I knew just by the first pic alone. Shes beautiful!

If you get too busy for her,i still have two open slots in my rack. Just sayin
    Haha, we are going to hang on to her. She is an absolute sweetheart, and my wife is hoping the yellow lipstick thing proves out...

Quote Originally Posted by satomi325 View Post
    I was thinking pastel as well. Did the previous owners have her as a baby? Maybe you can ask if she was more yellow before?

And I really really love the yellow mustache! HA
    It's both adorable and funny!
    I didn't get to talk to the son, only the father. The son was trying to breed and just stopped caring about the animals! 2 died, and I rescued 4. The pastel was the worst off of the 4 and the 3 others were normal females. I got them back on their "feet" and rehomed them to a couple different homes with experience that wanted them as pets. We kept the pastel to really get her back up to healthy and now she is! She was so skinny and weak when we got her you could feel every rib bone in her and her strike was so slow and weak it was sooo sad. Her strike was literally like slow motion. Now she strikes with the best of em and just has that "rescued animal appreciation" like dogs rescued from the shelter. She eats like a pig and I am going to wait until she is much bigger before ever attempting to breed her to be safe (prolly at least 2000g). If she ever does get that big. She may be stunted due to so little food for sooo long. I am just happy she is doing so well. Who knows, maybe she will be a new "lipstick line"
    Like us on FACEBOOK...
    www.facebook.com/zombiesmorphs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kittycatpenut View Post
    Do normals usually have dot mustaches? Like a yellow dot on each side of the tounge hole? Mine does and she also has a spot and blushing on the top of her head.
    Yes, I've seen many normals with these spots. What I've noticed, pretty much all normals have head blushing to some extent. It's just a part of the Ball python wildtype traits.
    Tiff'z Morphz

Thanks
    Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Haha, we are going to hang on to her. She is an absolute sweetheart, and my wife is hoping the yellow lipstick thing proves out...

I didn't get to talk to the son, only the father. The son was trying to breed and just stopped caring about the animals! 2 died, and I rescued 4. The pastel was the worst off of the 4 and the 3 others were normal females. I got them back on their "feet" and rehomed them to a couple different homes with experience that wanted them as pets. We kept the pastel to really get her back up to healthy and now she is! She was so skinny and weak when we got her you could feel every rib bone in her and her strike was so slow and weak it was sooo sad. Her strike was literally like slow motion. Now she strikes with the best of em and just has that "rescued animal appreciation" like dogs rescued from the shelter. She eats like a pig and I am going to wait until she is much bigger before ever attempting to breed her to be safe (prolly at least 2000g). If she ever does get that big. She may be stunted due to so little food for sooo long. I am just happy she is doing so well. Who knows, maybe she will be a new "lipstick line"
    Wow. Sounds like an older son. I was thinking child son that didn't want his snake anymore. That makes the situation even more sad. I'm glad you were able to rescue all of those snakes. It looks like this girl has a great home.

LOL @ 'lipstick line'. Perfect name.

Thanks
    Thanks Tiffany

Even if he was a kid that's no reason to neglect animals. I'm 14 and I take complete care of the herps and they're all very healthy. At least those snakes are out of his care and into yours.

Lipstick line Good luck with that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12