Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,958

1 members and 2,957 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Hopefully No one Delivers Our Herps like this...

This guy probably doesn't have a job anymore

Thanks
    They probably do. That is why they are packed with lots of cushioning and Styrofoam. I hate to think about how FedEx treats our packages.

Thanks
    today, there is a X fedex worker looking for a job. BTW,, if im EVER expecting a snake via fedex, i get it delivered to me at work... any other packages,, i leave the gate open.
    spooky
    Last edited by mr.spooky; 12-21-2011 at 09:46 AM.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    fed ex drivers actually own their own trucks and have to buy the routes. he could have gotten in trouble but i doubt he lost his job.
    adam jeffery

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I remember reading where an independent group sent packages back and forth several time through DHL ,UPS, USPS, and Fed-Ex and found using electronic equipment that packages were tossed, flipped and dropped from heights as high as 5 feet during shipping. And found that packages marked Fragile or handle with care were treated worse.

I personally have shipped acrylic show displays to a customer and marked the box fragile hand with care ect ect..and when it got to the customer the box had been crushed and the all the acrylic busted in on the crushed end I sent pics to Fed-ex who said they were improperly packaged. I then sent pics to the acrylic maker who said that to break that grade acrylic and not the glued joint like this they either had to have been dropped for more than like 20 feet on a single point of impact or have had more than 1800 pounds stacked on top of them, and that's a box marked fragile handle with care/ do-not stack..
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks
    Y'all aren't making me feel any better about my shipment of balls going out this afternoon.

Thanks
    shudders at the video I hate to see what happends to a pack og eggs lol shipped lol.
    Was married to 4theSNAKElady (still wish we were)
    Ball pythons
    0.1 pieds 0.1 het pied

4.2 sugar gliders ( non breeding pets)

Thanks
    yesterday we had a guy stand at the bottom of our steps and toss a package up on the porch....no gate nothing only 5 steps up to the door I heard something and went outside to see him running to his truck....wow he heard it break and took off......it was a scentsy candle warmer that had the tray part shatter...even when it says fragile glass on it...good job....there is one lady who noticed my package that said live harmless reptile on it and she put it in the front seat of her truck with her to keep it safe and warm she was so nice to it lol she put it in her jacket when she walked to the door I didnt dare tell her he had heat packs cause I wanted her to feel like she was helping out alot she was with fedex the first guy was with ups.....
    1.0 black pastel dh ghost clown 'Ezio'
    1.0 "dinker" 'Coco'
    1.0 pastel lesser het clown 'Link'
    1.0 enchi het albino 'Master Chief'
    1.0 sable het hypo 'Sephiroth'
    1.0 bumblebee het hypo 'Leon'
    0.1 lesser het ghost 'Zelda'
    0.1 Mojave 'Tifa Lockhart'
    0.1 normal dh ghost clown 'Sophia'
    0.2 normal 'Baby' & 'Yuna'

Thanks

Re: Hopefully No one Delivers Our Herps like this...

Quote Originally Posted by python_addict View Post
    yesterday we had a guy stand at the bottom of our steps and toss a package up on the porch....no gate nothing only 5 steps up to the door I heard something and went outside to see him running to his truck....wow he heard it break and took off......it was a scentsy candle warmer that had the tray part shatter...even when it says fragile glass on it...good job....there is one lady who noticed my package that said live harmless reptile on it and she put it in the front seat of her truck with her to keep it safe and warm she was so nice to it lol she put it in her jacket when she walked to the door I didnt dare tell her he had heat packs cause I wanted her to feel like she was helping out alot she was with fedex the first guy was with ups.....
    She's cool in my book! I don't have many people that live on my road so i always worry when having things sent to my house. It's a decent walk from the road to my house too.

Thanks
    It's not just the drivers. My last snake was sent to a pick up location (breeder discretion). When my daughter and her friend went to pick it up, the girl behind the counter (Kinkos) was tossing the box in the air and catching it. The box was clearly marked as fragile, etc. My daughter literally yelled at her to stop tossing the box! It was fragile as marked.
    0.2.1 '11 Normal Ball Pythons
    0.2.0 '11 Albino Burms
    0.2.0 Rescue Dumeril's Boas (approx 4yrs old)
    0.1.0 '11 Peruvian Rainbow Boa
    0.1.0 '11 Colombian RTB (BCI)
    0.1.0 '11 Reverse Stripe Cali King
    1.1.0 Kids
    1.0.0 Boyfriend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast