Well I will start it off with a little back ground on myself and hopefully others will join in...

My name is Patrick Jackson and I am the owner operator of Action Reptiles. I am 32 and currently live in southern mass after living in Tampa Florida for 9 years. Some other interests of mine are camping, hiking, fishing, scuba diving, sailing, pretty much anything out doors, cooking, poker and gaming to name a few. I attended the University of Tampa where I have bachelor's degree's in environmental and marine sciences. I work as a biologist at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. While this was a dream job it didn't pay very much and I was forced to find other work to pay all the bills. I then became a cook for a popular chain restaurant and continued to progress through the company. I eventually was promoted to Sou Chef of one of the company's fine dinning restaurants and did this for a few years. All the while still maintaining my love for reptiles as I was also breeding leopard gecko's at this time. In 2005 A series of unfortunate events caused me to move back to my home town where I am currently living. After getting settled I picked up my hobby once again, focusing on creating high end quality color morphs of bearded dragons and ball pythons. I am currently working as a 911 operator/dispatcher for my city, while also maintaining my hobby/business.

While I was in Florida majority of the girls I dated didn't mind or even enjoy my reptiles as much as I did, but since moving back I am finding the opposite to be true. All the girls I have dated in the last few years seem to not be fans of my hobby, especially when they find out how many animals I have . Now a days between working full time and maintaining my collection it doesn't leave me as much time to go out and try and find that special someone. It also doesn't help as most of my friends are married and have kids and the bar/club scene isn't what it use to be. It would be nice to meet others who share the same interests,likes, dislikes and so on.

I welcome all to stop by and tell a little about yourselves, post pictures, and meet others in the community. I will try to finds some pics of my with some of my animals as I am usually the one taking the pictures but I hope others will stop in and mingle....