Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,841

1 members and 2,840 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Citrus Whiteout Pastels!

I for one am one happy customer of Amir's. I have spent thousands with Amir and will do more in the future. He is the best in my opinion and I envy that man. He sees things that people just don't. I can't explain it you all. If there was one person I had to pick to name a morph, he is the one I would go to before ANYONE else and I mean ANYONE. He is honest and he takes cares of his customers like he has done with me. The funny thing is I was just taking pictures this weekend of my animals and guess what, they are citrus combos. They are amazing and I am lucky and I mean LUCKY to be working with them.

Pictures taking this weekend. I hope you do not get offended AMir, these are the best of the best in my opinion and I am not trying to take over your thread.
    CItrus pewter at 2 1/2 years old and he is a non whiteout but he threw whiteout animals this past season.

Father of this clutch

and this clutch
    Males

Females

Father to this whiteout

and to this white out

CItrus pastel whiteout breeding as of this weekend bought from Amir

Citrus whiteout silver streak bought from Amir

I have been to Amir's house and I can not explain the CRAZY citrus whiteout combos this man has. Look at mine, now imagine that 20X over with better stuff. I am sure the pictures from Amir and Jonathan will come. You have to remember that these guys are BIG breeders with busy schedules. Happy customers and being true speak for themselves.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace of Snakes For This Useful Post:

Ch^10 (11-07-2011)

Thanks

Well, I'll try this again, my entire post was lost when I was logged out.
    Note: All animals mentioned below are on my photo page.
    http://imageevent.com/mikebellreptil...itrusstuffinfo

I didn't read the other post before it was pulled, but I have been told a little bit about it. Of all the people mentioned, Clark, Joe, Jonathan and Amir, Amir is the only one I know personally. We have done tens of thousands of dollars worth of business over the last 5-6 years. He has always done what he has said, I have never heard of anyone else having a negative experience.

In 2010 I produced three super citrus pastel calicos that were almost white as hatchlings. They turned yellow with age. There was also a super citrus pastel with an odd busy look. This was from a citrus pastel calico bred to a citrus pastel female. There was citrus on both sides resulting in an extreme whiteout look.

I have several g-stripe clutches from a citrus pastel stripe male bred to unrelated non citrus het stripes. About 50% of the pastel stripes he has thrown show a whiteout look, white head and much nicer pastel stripe overall. These have citrus only on one side, they don't have anywhere near as extreme look as the calicos mentioned above, I'm looking forward to breeding citrus stripe to citrus stripe to see if there is a more extreme whiteout look to be had with them or if the extreme condition was from the calico.

I hatched a citrus pastel puma from a puma bred to a citrus pastel yellow belly. I haven't seen a lot of these, but mine has a white head.

In conclusion, my two citrus males, the citrus calico and the citrus stripe are not whiteouts, but throw whiteouts. Can every citrus do this? I don't know. I welcome any questions. I'll be in Tampa this weekend exhibiting at the Tampa Repticon show, many of these animals will be there to compare.
    Thanks, Mike Bell

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Bell For This Useful Post:

Ch^10 (11-11-2011),Emilio (11-07-2011),rjk890 (11-07-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
    Did you purchase this citrus whiteout pastel under the assumption that it would create whiteout combos like Powerhouse is making?
    I purchased the snake with the assumption that it is a superior line of Pastel that may or may not throw crazy "Citrus Whiteout" combos, NOT Powerhouse combos (to the best of my knowledge, "Powerhouse Washouts" were not yet available when I purchased my snake--this was about 5 months ago). I knew that there was still a lot to be learned about the project when I purchased the snake and that was a risk I was willing to take.

Thanks

Hello!
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did.
    I've had many calls and emails over the last forty-eight hours.
    I'm happy to let everyone know that Ill be answering questions on Reptile Radio this Sunday at 11:00 PM EST.
    You can direct your questions to Larry@reptileradio.net and I will answer them on air.
    Thanks
    Amir

Thanks

11pm!!!! That is past my bedtime!!!

Super Citrus Whiteout Calicos at birth and one after several months.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Bell For This Useful Post:

Ch^10 (11-11-2011)

Thanks

Beautiful snakes mike !!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric Daley For This Useful Post:

Mike Bell (11-09-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
    Well, I'll try this again, my entire post was lost when I was logged out.
    Note: All animals mentioned below are on my photo page.
    http://imageevent.com/mikebellreptil...itrusstuffinfo

I didn't read the other post before it was pulled, but I have been told a little bit about it. Of all the people mentioned, Clark, Joe, Jonathan and Amir, Amir is the only one I know personally. We have done tens of thousands of dollars worth of business over the last 5-6 years. He has always done what he has said, I have never heard of anyone else having a negative experience.

In 2010 I produced three super citrus pastel calicos that were almost white as hatchlings. They turned yellow with age. There was also a super citrus pastel with an odd busy look. This was from a citrus pastel calico bred to a citrus pastel female. There was citrus on both sides resulting in an extreme whiteout look.

I have several g-stripe clutches from a citrus pastel stripe male bred to unrelated non citrus het stripes. About 50% of the pastel stripes he has thrown show a whiteout look, white head and much nicer pastel stripe overall. These have citrus only on one side, they don't have anywhere near as extreme look as the calicos mentioned above, I'm looking forward to breeding citrus stripe to citrus stripe to see if there is a more extreme whiteout look to be had with them or if the extreme condition was from the calico.

I hatched a citrus pastel puma from a puma bred to a citrus pastel yellow belly. I haven't seen a lot of these, but mine has a white head.

In conclusion, my two citrus males, the citrus calico and the citrus stripe are not whiteouts, but throw whiteouts. Can every citrus do this? I don't know. I welcome any questions. I'll be in Tampa this weekend exhibiting at the Tampa Repticon show, many of these animals will be there to compare.
    Thanks, Mike Bell
    First, thank you for the detailed response and for posting pictures of some truly incredible snakes! Would you mind posting pictures of the Citrus Pastel Calico (M) and the Citrus Pastel (F) that produced that amazing clutch? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

I have been in Tampa for the Repticon show. I'll get some pictures soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
    I have been in Tampa for the Repticon show. I'll get some pictures soon.
    Thanks, I can't wait to see them. Hopefully the show went well...

Thanks
    I guess the week is up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast