Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,116

2 members and 3,114 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hi Amir, thanks for the info. I personally have a Citrus Whiteout Pastel that I purchased from Jonathan at Breeder's Circle. I am very pleased with her and can't wait to get her up to size.

However, with all of the controversy on the Fauna ad, of course some level of "paranoia" sinks in as I did pay for a "Citrus Whiteout Pastel" and they are significantly higher in price than other pastels.

Could you please shed some light on your relationship with Jonathan Foltz? My transaction went great and his level of customer service was stellar. But, he drops your name a lot and I would like to know your opinion; is he trustworthy and are the animals he's selling as "Citrus Whiteout Pastels" from your line?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,036 Times in 2,147 Posts
    I'd love to see some pictures of citrus whiteouts made from those regular looking citrus pastels.
    Not citrus combos or citrus pastels, actual whiteout snakes made from normal looking citrus pastels.
    Jerry Robertson

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snakesRkewl For This Useful Post:

jben (11-06-2011),joe23 (11-11-2011),rjk890 (11-05-2011),Simple Man (11-05-2011)

Thanks
    Agreed so do I! I am quite intuited by the citrus pastels. Id love to see pics.

Check out what's new on my website... www.Homegrownscales.com

Thanks

Re: Citrus Whiteout Pastels!

Quote Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
    I'd love to see some pictures of citrus whiteouts made from those regular looking citrus pastels.
    Not citrus combos or citrus pastels, actual whiteout snakes made from normal looking citrus pastels.
    Don't think you will see them Jerry.
    Mike

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

I want to add something to this thread, me and Amir have done lots of business over the years many of my animals were purchased or traded directly with him, he has never misrepresented anything, the guy is one of the pioneers of the Ball python industry hands down.

Amir has done thousands of transactions, literally thousands not like your average breeder out there who is inflating his resume...Thousands guys! Where are the unhappy customers? He takes care of his customers that's why he is still here 10-15 years later.
    Last edited by Emilio; 11-05-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

Thanks

I have also done alot of buying and selling with Amir for 20 years or more he takes care of his customers ! Jonathan of breeders circle and I have also done are share of buying, trading and selling he also has never let me down! IMO when someone starts bashing people It is not a good sign and reflects bad on the hobbie! Just my opinion!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtails View Post
    Don't think you will see them Jerry.
    I don't either at this point Mike.

What do past experiences have to do with this topic?
    I know people that have had wonderful experiences buying from all the parties involved, doesn't mean squat.

Pictures or it didn't happen...That's not so difficult, is it?
    Jerry Robertson

Thanks
    Past experiences may not have anything to do with it but reputation should and your not gonna find the negativity out there surrounding amir or jonathan. I am always confident buying from jonathan and trust everything i buy from him is what he says it is. I havent done any buisness directlly from amir himself but i do alot of buisness with people that do and i have gotten animals that are amirs lines and im nothin but happy with all of them. Just sayin
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ch^10 View Post
    Hi Amir, thanks for the info. I personally have a Citrus Whiteout Pastel that I purchased from Jonathan at Breeder's Circle. I am very pleased with her and can't wait to get her up to size.

However, with all of the controversy on the Fauna ad, of course some level of "paranoia" sinks in as I did pay for a "Citrus Whiteout Pastel" and they are significantly higher in price than other pastels.
    Did you purchase this citrus whiteout pastel under the assumption that it would create whiteout combos like Powerhouse is making?
    Jerry Robertson

Thanks

Hello Amir, so nice to see you here! I have been trying to get a hold of you for some time by doing web searches for your contact info, trying to connect with you on facebook and asking multilple breeders for your email or phone number but without success. It seems that people on the west coast are at a disadvantage than others closer to you in connecting with you because we are too far away from the shows you attend out there.

I bought a pastel yellowbelly from Scott Austin who says he bought an Ivory from you quite a few years back and the snake is just amazingly beautiful! Could you perhaps email me off the list? I would also be interested in purchasing some snakes from you in the future.

Sincerely,

Helen Poplin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast