Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,053

1 members and 2,052 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,703 Posts

Re: Ohio Governor Kasich to sign Emergency EO...

Quote Originally Posted by TessadasExotics View Post
    The bigger picture unfortunately is that as long as we are able to own "exotics", or anything else for that matter, somebody is going to screw it up for everyone else. That goes for everything in life.
    G.W. Exotic Animal Memorial has been cited for neglect which you were also talking about in this thread. GW was cited for neglect of the animals? Please show me citation or charge. Learn to google if you don't know what you are talking about! To my understanding Mr. Thompson was starting to neglect his animals because he couldn't afford the maintenance any longer. He was actually trying to get rid of some of the animals but no one would/could help him. BS! People cam to his farm back in Jan to get those animals & the sherriff wouldn't allow them to be taken, funny how the ohio zoo director just stated yesterday that the remaining animals appear to be healthy. hmmmm. He decided to take his frustrations out on others when he decided it was too much. There was/is no conspiracy theory. No one was murdered or found bound and hooded. Once again, google can be your friend see links below.The fencing on the cages wasn't cut open. He let them lose. Are you ignorant as to what is happening outside your little bubble! The animals weren't killed in their cages. They were killed in the surrounding area.Yes some of them were killed in their cages! And the majority of those animals were killed on the property. Burst your bubble join the real world! Animals were seen in other peoples yards and in parking lots.
    The mods may as well move this to the QT room.

Here are your links

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011...s_links_1.html

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011..._mazzol_1.html
    Check out what's available at

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Gandhi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to llovelace For This Useful Post:

minguss (10-30-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by llovelace View Post
    WOW! That explains why I had no clue as to what you were talking about. You are all over the place and talking about several different happenings all at once without specifying.

Here, I'll post the link again. Maybe you missed it some how? I am pretty sure I know how to use google, guess you don't?
    G.W. EXOTIC ANIMAL MEMORIAL AWA DOCKET NO. 05-0014 dated 26 Jan 2006

As far as my bubble, I am pretty sure it's safer than yours. Mine is also based on reality.
    Lotsa Balls and more

http://www.tessadasexotics.com/

Thanks
    That was a fine because the fencing was not at the proper height, and your point is?

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Gandhi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by llovelace View Post
    That was a fine because the fencing was not at the proper height, and your point is?
    Fencing wasn't at proper height? Can you not read? This is mute if you can't or refuse to read what the citation is about. FYI it was for neglecting animals.
    Lotsa Balls and more

http://www.tessadasexotics.com/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TessadasExotics View Post
    Fencing wasn't at proper height? Can you not read? This is mute if you can't or refuse to read what the citation is about. FYI it was for neglecting animals.
    Sorry it took so long to get back to this, but I've been off doing my part to make sure "our rights" to own exotics are not taken from us. You are bringing up a citation from 2005, and the citation WAS NOT for neglect, or cruelty.
    Can you pull up one since, no you can't because he goes above and beyond for his animals.

Show me one zoo, rescue, airline that has not had a citation from USDA. Hell DHL paid the largest fine in world history, how do you think the USDA makes their money? FINES

You're right it is a moot point as far as you, if you think what's going on with the large cats won't affect you, you are sadly mistaken & you are in for a RUDE awakening.

You made this comment earlier about big cats "They deserve to live free and in the wild".

1) What wild should they be living in?
    2) The same thing is being said by peta & H$U$ about your 75+ snakes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to llovelace For This Useful Post:

Maixx (11-28-2011)

Thanks
    And look at the proposed ban hmmmmmm

Thanks
    With H$u$ pretty much writing this proposed bill, and with a Peta advocate on the panel, Ohioans need to band together & take a stand against this proposed bill!

Thanks
    It's canada time!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345