Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,989

1 members and 1,988 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,529
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Ohio Governor Kasich to sign Emergency EO...

Specialty Serpents
    www.specialtyserpents.com

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Re: Ohio Governor Kasich to sign Emergency EO...

Awesome. Better lump horses, dogs, cats, gerbils, etc. in that bill too. I know more people who have been injured or killed owning one of those animals than have had any kind of negative interaction with an "exotic". I realize it's a matter of numbers with there being fewer exotics than "regular" animals but still... And turkeys. One of those butt-faced looking critters comes running at a farm worker trying to make a break pre-Thanksgiving, the entire nation could be in harms way!

Not to go off on a complete political rant but when did it become the responsibility of government to attempt to pass legislation to ensure people THINK before they act?! Logical thinking versus emotional: don't pass a knee-jerk law in an emotional response to what could have been a horrendous situation. What fun it'll be trying to get that one overturned, if ever that could be done.
    Before all else, be armed. - Niccolo Machiavelli

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to youbeyouibei For This Useful Post:

minguss (10-21-2011),QuiccStrike911 (10-21-2011),Redneck_Crow (10-22-2011),YOSEF (10-21-2011)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Last edited by ER12; 10-21-2011 at 05:47 PM.
    Specialty Serpents

Thanks
    This just seems to reek of "well we can't punish the perpetrator to make an example so lets over-react." You think if the guy didn't kill himself but was sent to prison and fined for expenses would people jump strait to new laws or justice served?
    iHerp profile
    Check out my reptiles on the iherp link above or FB below
    Rhacosaurus Gex

Thanks
    Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,703 Posts

Exclamation ******* Please read *******

A Deadly Ending To A Perfect Agenda

In America, we still have the right to freedom of speech and the right to form our own opinion. I am doing just that.

There are way to many perfect scenarios for this tragedy that struck Zanesville Ohio. It has been repeated by just the right people that have just the right friends way to many times. Carole Baskin of Big Cat Rescue of Tampa Florida calls exotic animal owners drug addicts. Jack Hanna calls exotic animal owners drug addicts. Carole Baskin gave the HUSU $100,000.00 this year to eat dinner with the HSUS, Hanna Filming and Carole Baskin was confirmed (via email) of setting up fake rescues to gain television time and gain profit from it. Carole Baskins former husband’s body has never been found, his own kids believe she fed him to her tigers. Neither organization the HSUS or PeTA will respond to the cry from the people around the world to stop Carole Baskin from feeding live rabbits to her hobby of collecting baby bobcats under the pretence of rehabilitating animals, however the videos on youtube they are feeding domestic rabbits to lions and tigers.

What do they all have in common or to gain from a tragedy such as this? They all together are working to get the American Politian’s in a panic and start passing ban bills and Terry Thompson was the perfect person for this to happen to. He had been in trouble for animal cruelty and fresh out of prison. In their eyes a drug addict with exotic animals.

Was it suicide or the perfect murder for an agenda?

Ask yourself; why would a man with keys and reported to be lazy take the time to cut his cages open?

How would anyone with such a mess of cages cut open enough cages to let every animal out alone and not be killed or attacked by one of those dangerous animals?

How would anyone have the time go do this and get away from them and go in front of his house and shoot himself leaving his body bloody in an small outside area with over 50 carnivores and not be eaten by starving tigers, lions and bears?

If the animals were let out late afternoon around 5pm and the police did not show up until nearly 7pm, that would mean the animals had nearly a 2 hour head start with no perimeter fence around the property and every animal was found and shot within nearly 18 hours with half of that being dark and rainy. How could that be possible unless you knew something was up?

Why did no law Enforcement, responding zoo, or wildlife park have the proper paralyzing agent to insure a proper knock down without death to the animals? (yes tranquilizers take a while but paralyzing agent work in seconds and it does work)?

Why did Jack Hanna post a picture of all the dead animals on his face book for the entire world to have their hearts pulled out? It was to further their agenda is what I got out of it.

What is their agenda? Carole Baskin put in writing in her 20 year plan by the year 2016 NO ZOO will be able to exhibit exotic cats due to the public outcry. All zoos and private owners will be forced to give up there cats and go only into sanctuaries approved by her group the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries and hope that they all die out by the year 2025. Do you realize if they get away with this, the entire world will be without tigers by the year 2025? That just cannot happen.

Not even 48 hours after the animals were buried and Terrys body still lays above ground their plan is in action. Already they are on the internet, phones and emails pushing Governors to pass emergency ban laws. They wasted no time.

Do you not think it is funny how they all support and promote The Elephant in the living room and it was scheduled to premier the next night in Ohio after this tragedy?

The perfect promotion.

I myself own a zoo, with nearly 200 large cats. Could I let 50 of mine out and make it out alive. I don’t think so.

Would I take the time to cut the cages and locks when I own the key? I don’t think so.

Would I let the animals out that I loved to be killed. Not a cold day in hell.

Would you find my tigers, lions and bears in nearly 18 hours. No way.

The sheriff had the opportunity to exercise his authority in January of this year when we had people on location and 2 teams heading that way to confiscate those animals and place them in a safe place until the courts could decide but he blocked our attempt by saying there well cared for and there is no safety issue. His smiles while talking to the news looked like he loved hunting those beautiful creatures down like rats.

I have been working on a story for over two years now and have over 1000 documents tying most of these people together and NO ONE would listen to me. Congratulations, the agenda is no in full motion unless the President of the United States get a special team of investigators on this that are NOT elected people. This will happen agan and agan until the agenda is complete. When our park was broken into and the PeTA employee was caught red handed stealing our computers, I was told by the FBI agent that there was no way they would prosecute it because it would cost the Judges and Prosecutors to many votes. Congratulations, there now has been two animal owners found dead on their property, both ruled a suicide due to being crazy exotic animal owners, while the truth may still be among us in the form of people you call your friends, allies or heroes.

This whole thing sickens me. If I am found dead, trust me I did not commit suicide, my animals did not eat me. Find my body, set me in a seat on the front row and let my dead body watch The Elephant In The Living Room while my ghost fly’s around the earth saying I was right.

Welcome to America……

How many people must die for one agenda to be complete?

Stop the ban laws, stop the agenda.

Joe Schreibvogel (Oklahoma)
    Check out what's available at

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Gandhi

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to llovelace For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

AGoldReptiles (10-21-2011),Anatopism (10-21-2011),C&H Exotic Morphs (10-22-2011),chago11 (10-23-2011),Ezekiel285 (10-26-2011),Foschi Exotic Serpents (10-23-2011),harleydan1956 (10-28-2011),Jay_Bunny (10-24-2011),jsmorphs2 (10-23-2011),Kinra (10-23-2011),koloo921 (10-21-2011),minguss (10-21-2011),QuiccStrike911 (10-23-2011),rabernet (10-23-2011),Twist (10-24-2011),zeion97 (11-28-2011)

Thanks

I agree that the police were in it for revenge. I just read a newspaper article today that stated that almost all of the tigers, lions, and bears were declawed and bottle raised since birth.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Ohio ban bill to include all venomous and all constrictors

(c) An alligator;

(d) A crocodile;

(e) A constricting snake;

(f) A venomous snake;

(g) Any other animal designated by the chief in rules adopted under this section.

http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/B...B_352_I_N.html
    Specialty Serpents

Thanks
    So, it basically makes all snakes illegal since if a snake doesn't kill via venom, it kills by constricting.

1.0 Western Slender Glass Lizard; Logos
    0.1 Charcoal Cornsnake; Morana
    1.0 Golden Gecko; Smoothie
    1.1 African Plated Lizard; Cypher and Nara

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Will corn snakes and other native snakes be banned also or does it mean all including native? This will be a very very bad thing for our community

BPnet Veteran Highline Reptiles South's Avatar
    Thanks
    I expect nothing more out of Kasich. He has always been a kook.

They have just criminalized the ownership of 10s of thousands of harmless herps due to a knee jerk reaction. It just makes me sick. I always couldn't stand Ohio - here is reason 10,000 for me...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast