Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,361

0 members and 1,361 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    WOW this thread is still going, I figured it would be locked by now. These types of arguments are pointless, you guys have been bickering at each other since page 4.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Trying at BloodBalls..

Quote Originally Posted by Austin236 View Post
    I figured it would be locked by now.
    It's all in the balance of the scales. Amusement vs annoyance. The weight of either differs from day to day, so you just never know.
    -- Judy

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

cmack91 (12-16-2011),Ezekiel285 (12-15-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post
    And this troll fancies himself a wordsmith, a walking thesaurus if you will. So as you gaze wide eyed at my well structured manifestos, say to yourself " I really hate this guy but he can sure can weave an
    eloquent tapestry of words and thoughts that come together in a pleasing read."

At least he is somewhat well mannered for a troll.
    Zeke - Facebook

2.2 Ball Pythons
    0.0.2 Crested Geckos

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezekiel285 For This Useful Post:

bwt501 (12-14-2011)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Give it up, long distance relationships don't work.
    I have a gf of almost 2 years already. I don't need another, thanks.
    Country Born Exotics

Soon to be specializing in: Desert Ghost, Clown, Banana, Hypo, Pied, and Spotnose Combos

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel285 View Post

At least he is somewhat well mannered for a troll.
    I think it's funny how his big words are supposed to annoy, it just proves my point IMO.
    Country Born Exotics

Soon to be specializing in: Desert Ghost, Clown, Banana, Hypo, Pied, and Spotnose Combos

Thanks

... And this troll fancies himself a wordsmith, a walking thesaurus if you will. So as you gaze wide eyed at my well structured manifestos, say to yourself " I really hate this guy but he can sure can weave an
    *snortlaugh*

If as a wordsmith, you can only come up with thesaurus, manifesto, and i guess the word "eloquent" ...you fail.

Come on...you've already admitted to liking being a troll...even saying you thanked me on purpose for calling you one! Is this is really something to be prideful over, or even shamelessly admitting to? Talk about trying too hard to find something to do with your time.

Still, surely the wordsmith, an audacious artisan, capable of forging complex and astonishing agglomerations of syntax, adept at inspiring and even confounding us with his enlightened wit and learned demeanor, could muster a gaggle of concepts and phrases more contemplative and flawless than the drivel we have seen thus-far!

Certainly, though, possessing as much time and effort as it takes to come up with the immense arrogance to assume that some lone soul would ...
    gaze wide eyed at my well structured manifestos, say to yourself " I really hate this guy but he can sure can weave an
    ...we should of course be astounded at what is clearly not hyperbole.

What was it, you so eloquently said earlier? Ah, yes....

you are making yourself look like an ass
    Yes, you are. lol
    But really...THAT is the best you could come up with, Sir Thesaurus? With the language you've used so far, I'd not rate you above a Jr High student in intellect, alliteration, grammar, or just plain imagination.

In retrospect, you do indeed seem to fancy yourself, that's for sure. It's the only intelligent thing you've said, and the only positive. Too bad really. Just saying things to make people angry, or name calling, is not a debate. Fail, again. *sigh*

Edited to say: BTW I wouldn't mind at all having a blood-ball mix. What exactly is superior about having a pure strain of bloods, or bps? Maybe if someone asks you a question, you can forgo the name calling long enough to actually have something worthwhile to say.
    Last edited by Missy King; 12-15-2011 at 08:22 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy King For This Useful Post:

bwt501 (12-15-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy King View Post
    *snortlaugh*

If as a wordsmith, you can only come up with thesaurus, manifesto, and i guess the word "eloquent" ...you fail.

Come on...you've already admitted to liking being a troll...even saying you thanked me on purpose for calling you one! Is this is really something to be prideful over, or even shamelessly admitting to? Talk about trying too hard to find something to do with your time.

Still, surely the wordsmith, an audacious artisan, capable of forging complex and astonishing agglomerations of syntax, adept at inspiring and even confounding us with his enlightened wit and learned demeanor, could muster a gaggle of concepts and phrases more contemplative and flawless than the drivel we have seen thus-far!

Certainly, though, possessing as much time and effort as it takes to come up with the immense arrogance to assume that some lone soul would ...
    ...we should of course be astounded at what is clearly not hyperbole.

What was it, you so eloquently said earlier? Ah, yes....

Yes, you are. lol
    But really...THAT is the best you could come up with, Sir Thesaurus? With the language you've used so far, I'd not rate you above a Jr High student in intellect, alliteration, grammar, or just plain imagination.

In retrospect, you do indeed seem to fancy yourself, that's for sure. It's the only intelligent thing you've said, and the only positive. Too bad really. Just saying things to make people angry, or name calling, is not a debate. Fail, again. *sigh*

Edited to say: BTW I wouldn't mind at all having a blood-ball mix. What exactly is superior about having a pure strain of bloods, or bps? Maybe if someone asks you a question, you can forgo the name calling long enough to actually have something worthwhile to say.
    I give credit where credit is due. Nice stuff! While true that I didn't pull out the "big guns" from the book of polysyllabicism, it conveyed it's point. You have a gift.
    - Lon D.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bwt501 For This Useful Post:

Missy King (12-16-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Well.

This has clearly drifted far from any point.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

dragonboy4578 (12-16-2011),Ezekiel285 (12-15-2011)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617