Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,460

2 members and 3,458 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

finally it grows

well bp forum & friends my collection has growned a lil sice i last posted here,well i started with a 1.0 bumblee bee,1.0 orange ghost,then got a 0.1 spider het pied & a 1.0 pastel het pied...but wasnt satisfied with my collection so i orderd from boaphile some town houses,Then got myself a 1.0 lesser pastel,a 0.1 pastel,1.1 mojaves,0.1pinstripe,0.1 genetic stripe & a 1.0 90%piebald,know i have on hold a 0.1 pewter ,so what you think so far so good,still want a female clown & caramel albino but thats next week if it comes threw,so i cant wait to get the rest of the town houses extra that i orderd to put the bp that ive orderd..well what you think!!!good start on abreeding project for the first year!!!

Thanks

Re: finally it grows

That's a hell of a start my friend! With the number and prices I could imagen I'm just wondering why you didn't go for double gene animals? Really thats an amazing collection though.
    0.1 Leopard Pied
    0.1 VPI Axanthic Het Pied
    1.0 VPI Axanthic Pied

Thanks

why i didnt go for double genes

Well i just started this year as mentioned,my english is very poor see i was born here & left the country a 4 years old lived in portugal for 15 years i have a high school diploma in portugal but it serves very little here,i wanted to start with simple genetics ,since it was never a subject ive learned,& didnt want to empty my saving because i have a very dangerous job Commercial Fisherman (Scalloper) so most of the care my fiance takes care while im gone.there for i went with the simple breeding to start from the basics & imagine spending a couple of hundreds or thousands on a snake & my girl lets it :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: the bed pardon my language bp forum,but im satisfied with what i got sort off,i would love to get a axantic spider but we know how rare they are to come by & the prices are sky scrappers,but thankyou for your comment definatly gives me the courage & push that i need also i got these peticular fellas looking at the result what i wanted was too expensive so getteing the ones that would make what i wanted ended up being cheaper,thankyou so much & ill be posting pics soon of the boys & girls!!!