Quote Originally Posted by that_dc5 View Post
After reading your post, I was wondering. Is there any supplement that we can maybe put in their water as to health with their immune system? Kind of like acidophilus for the stomach, but instead just something for overall health?

You should be able to go to a pet store or shop online for snake vitamins that you put in the water. I've inherited some really sick snakes over the years, once one needed to have pills put into a mullet and then we put the mullet down the snakes throat. I don't recommend that. It was not fun, and it pissed her off. She did live and became a healthy, plump, beautiful creature. Vets, if you can afford them and if they are absolutely necessary, should be seen first. I do every thing the lead post says except that I put vitamins in the water. I also made friends online (was referred to) with a person who works in some kind of reptile house in another country and he gives me (or at least used to) cheap advice about what I can use to cure some things. He also tells me take it to the Vet in some instances. I try not to bother him if I can help it, and so far, he has never been wrong.