Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,830

2 members and 2,828 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

Which At&t phone?

I currently have an Iphone 3 and my plan is eligible for an upgrade. Before anyone says get verizon (don't know why cause they all suck in certain areas) At&t, tmobile, and Nextal are the only carriers that get service in my work.

I want 4g and I am thinking about waiting for an Iphone 5, but was also thinking about getting an Htc Inspire (Evo) or Motorola Atrix. I have not ruled out the Iphone 4 if the price goes down a little more.

Does anyone use these and what do you think or have an inside scoop when the Iphone 5 will be released?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,267 Posts

Re: Which At&t phone?

I have a Motorola Atrix. This is my first smartphone so I really can't compare it to any others.
    "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war..."

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    I think the Motorola Atrix is the att version of Sprints Motorola Photon. My wife just upgraded from her Rumor Touch and let me tell you the Photon is SICK!!!!!!!! I have a Samsung Moment and love it BUT after we get caught up on a couple of bills I will be upgrading too
    I am not too thrilled with the onscreen keyboards but the duel core is so fast its crazy in a phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts
    The iPhone 4 will see a price drop soon as the 5 is released. As for Android phones on AT&T the Inspire is decent, but not fantastic. The Samsung Infuse and the Atrix are both great phones and the LG Thrill will be out near the end of the month. I don't like LG, but I've used the Thrill and it's a super solid device with dual core processor, a gb of ram, 3D recording and playback for $99. That would make it the best deal on a great phone.
    The iPhone 4 still holds it's own against this years Android phones very well which is impressive. The 5 or 4s or whatever they decide to call it would be the one to get if you stay with the iPhone as the dual core processor will come in handy with future software updates.
    --Walt

Thanks
    I have the HTC Inspire and I LOVE this phone. I have not had a single problem with it and I would buy it over and over again.
    *Heather*
    I can't keep up with what I have