Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,252

2 members and 3,250 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    Banned
    Thanks

Re: what size tank can i keep a savahna monitor

Quote Originally Posted by gbassett View Post
    Now this was posted by you on another site

I pretty much dropped off the face of the earth for awhile. When I first got him, I put a lot of work into him, and he grew pretty well, however life ended up smacking me in the face and I spent 4 months doing next to nothing with him, including feeding. I'm not going to lie, I was a horrible horrible keeper and the poor guy suffered a great deal because of my negligence.

Now in that same 4 months you also purchased a Salvator.

Now which is worse?The guy who has no clue how to take care of a monitor,or the guy who dose and still neglects his animal.Now I do understand the things happen,and you already explained it.But the point is stuff happens we all make mistakes,Ive made a few in my day.If you live in a glass house don't throw stones.Help people we have all made mistakes.

Greg
    Actually, I did not purchase the Salvator nor the indicus during that 4 months. I appreciate the accusations though. I can say during that 4 months I left my house maybe 5 times, my bed maybe once a day to use the restroom and get food.

There is a huge difference. You can at least manage to google the names of your monitor and paste them and have an intelligence discussion. There is a massive difference in just bad grammar because english is not your second language etc, or because you are just far too damn lazy. Can you not look at his post and see it's lazy and not well thought out, rushed, etc? Am I the only person in this entire thread that sees the OP did not even take 10 seconds to figure out the name of the animal he wanted to own? Come on Greg you should know better tan this.

Thanks
    This was this guys first post.He was asking a question BEFORE getting the animal.I wish more kids would do this.But you attacked him for his spelling errors.These forums are for helping people,not chasing them away.We should help them in the right direction,then later work on the grammar(but 9 times out of ten those who are serious about it there grammar comes along)Now the other guy on this thread,is a different story.Anyone not looking for help and doing thing his own way.Blast away.You have to remember we all where new to this at one point,and I remember when you where new.

Greg

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Where? Over there? Oh. Ok.

Thanks

Actually, I did not purchase the Salvator nor the indicus during that 4 months. I appreciate the accusations though. I can say during that 4 months I left my house maybe 5 times, my bed maybe once a day to use the restroom and get food.
    Well then you have no room to call someone lazy.

I think everyone would appreciate it if you just stopped being rude.

I get your passion for these animals and their care but your delivery leaves alot to be desired.

sent from my EVO

sent from my EVO
    1.0 Spider "Charlie"
    1.1 Normal "Precious" "Chumley"
    0.1 Pastel "Sweet Dee"
    1.1 Mojave "Stewie" "Little Bit"
    0.1 Lesser "Sally"
    1.0 Pied "Jack"
    1.0 Nile Monitor "Superman"
    0.1 Bearded Dragons "Snookie"
    0.0.1 Sulcuta Tortoise "Kenny Powers"
    1.0 Chocolate lab "Dante"
    1.0 Now snake obsessed boyfriend

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jbean7916 For This Useful Post:

Melody (07-23-2011)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916 View Post
    Well then you have no room to call someone lazy.

I think everyone would appreciate it if you just stopped being rude.

I get your passion for these animals and their care but your delivery leaves alot to be desired.

sent from my EVO

sent from my EVO
    Lazy? You stupid child because you feel the need to be an ass about it I will enlighten you. I was clinically depressed after some stuff happened in my family. The same depression another member of my family had as well. I got help for it, and began to take care of my animals again. The funny thing is, the only reason I managed to stay alive is because of my Nile and remembering I had a responsibility to him.

If you don't like my posts, block them. I have no desire to help someone who can't even manage to figure out the name of his animal.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

And that, frankly, is just about enough of that.

I think it's about time this thread dies before it becomes nothing but personal attacks replacing the husbandry information.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

JLC (07-22-2011)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910