Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,375

0 members and 3,375 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

finally got some pictures!

so i finally got around to snapping a few pictures.

my normal female, i was told her father was a black pastel. not sure what that makes her.

My spider male just picked him up in a trade for a baby pinstripe. And my pastel male. he is a monster eating anything i throw in there. and super great when handling. my kids (3.5yo twins) love to handle him.

My het hypo males, the one on the left (my daughter named eyeball lol) is in shed and hopefully these guys will make some nice hypos this year.

My females, the one on the left is my het hypo and the one on the right is my het albino. Ill be breeding her with an albino this year if she puts on some more weight.

My normal baby female (cleopatra)

and my new rack

missing one baby normal female she is eating right now lol

never thought balls could be so much fun!
    0.1 wifey, 1.1 twins, 1.2 Mojave, 0.1 het hypo, 0.5 normal, 1.1 Pastel, 1.1 Spider, 0.3 Het Albino, 1.0 Albino, 1.0 Albino KSB, 2.2 Het pied, 0.1 Pastel Het pied, 1.0 Ghost/Hypo, 1.0 PH Albino Cal King, 0.0.1 sun conure, 1.1 normal fat tail gecko, 0.1 Rat Terrorist named Jenny

Thanks
    Great looking snakes! Cleopatra is so cute and small lol, and I agree - balls are a ball! okay, I just had to get that horrible pun out there
    1.0 Normal - Maynard
    1.0 POG - Victor
    0.1 YB - Diana

0.1 Pastel Boa - Astrid
    1.0 Salmon Boa -

1.1 Leopard Geckos

0.3.2 Inverts

Thanks
    awesome man. good setup. most people dont believe how addicting Ball Pythons can be. so much fun!!!
    2.1 High Contrast Albino ball python
    1.1 100% het albino ball pythons
    1.0 Pinstripe Ball Python
    1.0 Spider ball python
    0.1 pastel ball python
    1.3 normal ball python
    1.1 blackback ball pythons
    1.0 Mojave Ball Python

1.1 Leopard Gecko
    .1 Bearded Dragon
    1.4 corn snakes

Thanks

Re: finally got some pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra V View Post
    Great looking snakes! Cleopatra is so cute and small lol, and I agree - balls are a ball! okay, I just had to get that horrible pun out there
    Thanks, Cleopatra is a great snake, when i got her she would strike at me and be a lil pissy, been working with her and she is still a little head shy but doing SO much better. ive only ever been able to get her to live asf's, threw an asf in to feed her the other day, she took it and i snuck a mouse hopper in after and she took it too! i was soo happy, i hope she starts being less picky.

the juvi female in the first picture isnt wanting to eat, i havent had her long. Ive tried a med live rat and a med F/T rat and nothing. gonna try a small rat live and she if that interests her.

ive got another normal female coming today, im excited about that.

now just time to focus on getting this girls bigger, the males im going to use are just where i want them to be. The females need some work. If they dont go this year i can still loan out the males and get some good experience.

If anyone has a pastel female i can use this year im looking to trade a few for her

thanks for looking!
    0.1 wifey, 1.1 twins, 1.2 Mojave, 0.1 het hypo, 0.5 normal, 1.1 Pastel, 1.1 Spider, 0.3 Het Albino, 1.0 Albino, 1.0 Albino KSB, 2.2 Het pied, 0.1 Pastel Het pied, 1.0 Ghost/Hypo, 1.0 PH Albino Cal King, 0.0.1 sun conure, 1.1 normal fat tail gecko, 0.1 Rat Terrorist named Jenny

Thanks
    some pics of the boys in the sunshine. pastel shed a week or less ago. the pastel has a little shed left on his head i cant get off. hes not too fond of my grabbing his head.