Ok 4Thesnakelady and I are planning our next reptile show trip. I been to both in the past. I like both shows as theye both have their good points and such. But we are thinking to get some feed back for the next trip ( it not till October) as we both have realluy busy summer workloads. I know hamburg has vemonous snakes and Repticon won't for purchase ( can't have them in DE anyhow so ) I know the Repticon show ( might be sthe same one I thinkg from 09 name wise I know it the same building) was more room for those that had wheeelchair issues and never was really packed like hamburg (I would never been able to take mom to it cause she run over toes,heels and everything between inthe wheelchair) Crystal is going to look for leus rat snakes and both of us are BP hunting.I wanting other options as she never been to repticon and I liked both and I enjoyed looking at the hots but would never own one between the my cp and the niece and nephew being around. hots are a major for those 2 reason minium. (heck if i own a hot I would be purchasing that type of antivemon period to be safe)