Hello,

My name is Thomas and I'm a college student graduating come December 2011. I am developing my own reptile related business that revolves around the hobby. The goal of my business is to provide for a self-sustaining collection of phenomenal reptiles. I plan to bring great ideas to the reptile industry and launch ball python husbandry into the next era.

I have already purchased a domain and created what I want my trademark to be. I'd love to learn where all you breeders/ business professionals go to get trademarks and legal stuff done.

I cannot emphasize the amount of ambition and excitement I have for my company. However, this business will not be my primary occupation. My highest priority is to launch my business right before I graduate and let it grow and build a reputation before returning to graduate school within a few years. Then I will know much more about management and have more resources to invest into my dream.

I am greatly appreciative for any advice and cannot wait to absorb knowledge and taste some wisdom.

To clarify:
1. Information on how and where to get a trademark processed.
2. Best companies for web-hosting.
3. Patents in a nut-shell.
4. Any advice you'd like to share.

Thanks

Sincerely,

Thomas R.

1.0 Normal (Monty)