Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,908

2 members and 2,906 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

My sad ( and rather long) story.

-First I would like to say that this is the only forum Ive ever seen that people actually seem to care, sometimes about complete strangers. And try to help them through whatever they are facing. I would like to say thank you to the people whose posts Ive read. It tells me that not all of the human race is full of uneducated, ignorant, egotistical, self-absorbed folks.

Anyways, heres my story...its kind of long.

My name is Jamie, and Im 19 going on 20. My mom is a slut, and my dads in jail. I have one little sister whom I never get to see. Heres how it all happened.

My dad has been an alchoholic for as long as I can remember, and my parents used to get into fights ALL the time. (this was when I was very young, and my sister wasn't even born yet) but it always seemed to work itself out. My mom always worked at warehouses, and my dad was a truck driver. When I was in 2nd grade, my parents moved us to a town in the boondocks, but carted my sister and I back to school an hour away EVERY MORNING. and we would spend the morning/after schooltime with my grandmother. But after 1 year of that my mom decided to enroll me in the school there. Ok fine, all went well until 6th grade when I was at the park, by myself. Ill never forget that man in that red and blue Giants hat...he drug me under a bridge over a little creek and tried to rape me. I dont know how, but I got away. I hated my life after. (Ive never told anyone this until this year, I told my longtime BF) In 7th grade we moved back to the city and my cousin who was 11 months older than me became my best friend. We did EVERYTHING TOGETHER. All summer we rode our bikes all over town. Energy drinks, monopoly, doritos and Johnny Depp movies were our passion. We had no one to live for but ourselves. Then I hit highschool, 9th grade was awesome (since I went to a tech school, no one got picked on or anything, there were no streotypes everyone was friends) and then I went into Law Enforcement in 10th grade. This is where it gets interesting. At the end of 9th going into 10th, I started getting into alot of fights. ALOT. I hated everyone and everything. ( I came to realize, it was because I was so unhappy at home, but had to put on a happy face) Still did good in school though. 11th grade rolled around and my cousin and I were out, my mother called me and said she was going to leave my dad. She told me that I could leave with her, or live with my dad. I told her she was a stupid slut and I was going to stay with my dad. I hung up and we didnt speak for months after that. ( I had my reasons to call her a slut...shes 40 something and was fooling around with a 20 something year old guy behind my dads back) anyway. over the next year, my dads drinking got worse, he would disapper for weeks on end. we would get into fights so bad that they got physical. Christmas rolled around and my mom finally tried to get in touch with me because my little sister wanted to spend christmas together, at her house, where she lived with her BF. Well I agreed, only for my sister. My dad took me up, but before he did he stopped and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels. So 1am rolls around and my cell phone starts ringing, its a cop telling me that my dad got in a really bad accident and hes really drunk, etc.. and wants me to come pick him up. I wasnt aloud to drive after 11 (local law) so I had to wake my mom up ( she just had surgery so she shouldnt have been driving) and we started to the hospital. the whole way there this cop was blowin up my phone telling me how out of control my dad was. We finally get there and my dad is wandering around the parking lot limping REALLY bad. he sees my moms car and bugs out screamin. so now Im out of the car, he wont get in the car, so we get in the cruiser so the cop could take us home. All of a sudden hes bawling his eyes out, then hes really calm. Tells me to go home with my mom, hes going to end it tonight. So now IM crying harder, convince the cop to convince the hospital to keep my dad there. And we started the ride home. Its 4am Christmas, and to top off an AWeSOME night, we hit the BIGGEST patch of black ice ever and spin out of control almost into a creek. I dont know how I slept that night, and to this day my little sister has no idea. Fast forward to May 09, and I got my first job (which I still have) and got out of control, I had money, a car, friends. I was nuts. That summer I was never sober. I was always drunk, I drove drunk, went to work drunk, everything. Almost got in alot of trouble a few times. Because I thought I was invincable. The start of senior year rolled around so I stopped drinking during the day ( and I was miserable) the beginning of Sept. I woke up all hungover, at somebodys house I didnt even know. (as usual) But that day was differant,I got in my car and just drove. Thought about how stupid I was being, and how much I have to live for. I stopped drinking and going out. I went to school and work, that was it. My grades NEVER dropped since 7th grade, and when I actually started trying again I was back to almost perfect. On Sept 18th, 2009 I went on a date with the most amazing man Ive ever met. We talked, ate, laughed, and went to see a scary movie. I always had a rule (never kiss on the first date, esp. If you actually like the person) but to be honest... to this day I couldnt tell you how the movie ended. We dated for awhile, but in the meantime things really hit the fan with my dad, so I decided to move in with my mom, ( we kind of reconciled considering we worked together) I had to live on the couch, but at that point it was fine with me. so I lived there for awhile, ( without my car) and then my mom decided to tell me I had to break up with my BF. I was like your nuts. SO she started this tirade about how we spent so much time together and it wasnt good for me. I just laughed at her and that was it for awhile. Things got REALLY bad and I was like fine, Im going to stay at Bobs for a few days until you calm down enough to talk to me. She told me not to come back. So, I started going to her house when she wasnt home to get my stuff. Bobs parents had graceiously offered for me to live here, and I was (well am) so appreciative. So eventually all my stuff got here, and things were quiet for a long time. Until my senior prom. My mom saw a picture of my dress, ( which wasnt the traditional long gown, more of a semi-formal dress) and sent me a text saying how much of a whore I was. I ignored it even though I really got to me ( I still have the texts and it was almost a year ago) Then my graduation came, and I specfically made sure to tell her, and my whole family not to go near the place. so...I go out in the lobby to see if my dad showed up, and there is my mother, her BF, my cousin, my grandmother, everyone. I flipped out. If it wasnt for the fact that I had 4-5 bouquets of flowers in my hands I would have beat her and her BF. I stormed down the hall crying, only to find my classmates telling me my sister was looking for me with flowers. I found her, and I just hugged her in the hallway bawling my eyes out ( Im starting to cry now as I type) The ceremony began and ended without me seeing my dad at all. I called him, you know when everyone is smiling and laughing and hugging and tkaing pictures. I was sitting in the car crying because my dad had left already. Ugh whatever, I got over it and we went on our vacation. That summer was good. worked, went fishing, random trips to the beach. everything. winter was good too, and now everything is falling apart again. My dad called me a few weeks ago, and told me he wanted to give me my car back. ok? so we meet up, hes drunk off his ass, saying really nasty things to my BF. I talk to him on the way to drop him off and find out he has 3 more DUIs and was going to be going to jail. ( I found out a fews days later he has 2 warrants out for his arrest too) Well, UGH again. Its 3 weeks later, I still dont have the title for this POS car Im driving around.

On a lighter note, everything with my BF is great. If he wasnt by my side through all of this, I prolly would have given up and become a drunk again. and would most likely be in jail before my dad. Or maybe even dead. I credit him and his parents ALOT for giving me the chance at a better life. I cant even tell you how much I love my life now. Compared to how I was. Were always joking about getting married and stuff, and hes just always there for me. Always.

If you've read this entire thing I want to thank you very, very much. This is the first time anyone, other than Bob and his mom, knows my WHOLE story, and why I carry so much baggage with me.

--Jamie
    ~Jamie~

1.0 Fiance Bob<3
    0.1 Normal BP "Sandy"
    1.0 Crested Gecko "Dante"

Facebook ( Just let me know your from here )

Comanche Club

Thanks

Re: My sad ( and rather long) story.

I'm very sorry to hear the way things has turned out for you where your family is concerned. It does not sound like a situation that is going to get better anytime soon. Luckily for you, family is not everything. You should not let their problems affect you. You have put up with it for long enough. Maybe eventually things will turn around with your family, but until then I would try to put them out of your mind. Are you planning on going to college?

I do like to drink, but I never drink when I am upset. I only do it occasionally with friends to let loose. If you are ever upset, do not use any sort of drugs, like alcohol, to help deal with the problem. All that is going to do is bury the problem, which will still be there when you sober up. It is better to find a way to either deal with the problem, or try to find a way to get away from it.

It sounds like you are really happy with your boyfriend. That is great. However, try not to rely on him or his family too much. You never know what the future will hold. Sorry if I am being negative, but you should always look out for yourself. Save your money, so that if things do not work out with him that you are able to manage without him. I hope that you won't have to use the money, but you never know.

Not that I am too much older than you are, but you are still farily young. You still have a long life ahead of you. Do not let the past determine the future. Set goals for yourself, and do your best to reach them. Find out what is most important to you, and find a way to get it.

Good luck.
    Eddie Strong, Jr.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wh00h0069 For This Useful Post:

JamieH (04-21-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wh00h0069 View Post
    Are you planning on going to college?

I do like to drink, but I never drink when I am upset. I only do it occasionally with friends to let loose. If you are ever upset, do not use any sort of drugs, like alcohol, to help deal with the problem. All that is going to do is bury the problem, which will still be there when you sober up. It is better to find a way to either deal with the problem, or try to find a way to get away from it.

It sounds like you are really happy with your boyfriend. That is great. However, try not to rely on him or his family too much. You never know what the future will hold. Sorry if I am being negative, but you should always look out for yourself. Save your money, so that if things do not work out with him that you are able to manage without him. I hope that you won't have to use the money, but you never know.

Not that I am too much older than you are, but you are still farily young. You still have a long life ahead of you. Do not let the past determine the future. Set goals for yourself, and do your best to reach them. Find out what is most important to you, and find a way to get it.

Good luck.
    Yes, college is soon, trying to get my financial aid worked out.

Yeah, I dont anymore except socially lol, and thats the reason I was never sober.I just kept putting my problems under wraps

and believe me I hear you, I know your not trying to be negative, just to put things in perspective for me,(some people tend to get tunnel vision) and I thank you.

&& Thank you again, Ive gotten in the habit of setting small goals, in order to work my way up.
    ~Jamie~

1.0 Fiance Bob<3
    0.1 Normal BP "Sandy"

Comanche Club

Thanks

Very very happy to hear things are better now! Glad you posted this so we can offer what support we can in here-it's really hard to deal with things sometimes. Good luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juliemay13 For This Useful Post:

JamieH (04-21-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

JamieH (04-21-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JamieH View Post
    Yes, college is soon, trying to get my financial aid worked out.

Yeah, I dont anymore except socially lol, and thats the reason I was never sober.I just kept putting my problems under wraps

and believe me I hear you, I know your not trying to be negative, just to put things in perspective for me,(some people tend to get tunnel vision) and I thank you.

&& Thank you again, Ive gotten in the habit of setting small goals, in order to work my way up.
    No problem. Good luck with college, and all of your other goals. I put off college for a long time. I finally made myself go, and now have just under nine months left to earn my Bachelors degree.
    Eddie Strong, Jr.

Thanks

No problem. Good luck with college, and all of your other goals. I put off college for a long time. I finally made myself go, and now have just under nine months left to earn my Bachelors degree.
    YAY! whats your major?
    ~Jamie~

1.0 Fiance Bob<3
    0.1 Normal BP "Sandy"

Comanche Club

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JamieH View Post
    YAY! whats your major?
    Software Engineering. I work at a large company in the guardhouse. I am hoping to transfer to the IT department once I earn my Bachelors. I have an Associates degree in Information Technology already. I would have already transfered or found another job, but I am able to do most of my homework while working in my current line of work. I have been going for 3.5 years straight, and am very ready for it to be over; although, I do love my classes. I love to learn, and have always been into computers.
    Eddie Strong, Jr.

Thanks

Amazing

I think you are a very strong and amazing woman. Don't ever give up hope.

You are one of those people who fall, and get back up swinging. Amazing.
    Last edited by stratus_020202; 04-21-2011 at 10:34 AM.
    "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." ~William Shakespeare

1.1 Normals - Apollo & Medusa
    1.0 Pastel - Zeke
    0.1 Pastel het OG - Dixie
    0.1 Pastel het Axanthic
    0.1 Spider het Axanthic
    1.1 Mojave - Clyde & Bonnie
    1.0 Black Pastel - Conan
    0.1 Spider - Dizzy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stratus_020202 For This Useful Post:

JamieH (04-21-2011)

Thanks

Software Engineering. I work at a large company in the guardhouse. I am hoping to transfer to the IT department once I earn my Bachelors. I have an Associates degree in Information Technology already. I would have already transfered or found another job, but I am able to do most of my homework while working in my current line of work. I have been going for 3.5 years straight, and am very ready for it to be over; although, I do love my classes. I love to learn, and have always been into computers.
    wow, very impressive
    I love learning also, which is why not being in school is KILLING me haha
    Ive been learning all about herps on my own to lessen the sting a bit, since Im home all day and working all night.
    ~Jamie~

1.0 Fiance Bob<3
    0.1 Normal BP "Sandy"

Comanche Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast