Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,380

2 members and 3,378 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Talking Glad to have been Pooped/peed on at the reptile show! No seriously

I guess you can call me a glass half full kind of girl. We were at a reptile show yesterday about 1 hour away from home and I was checking out this full grown normal female. We were considering buying her to start breeding.

I was checking her out, looking for mites, ticks, scale rot, scars etc. and I guess I rubbed its belly a little too much because it peed/pooped all over the front of me. But that wasn't what surprised me. When it did, it popped and I could see hemipenis. Since I am new at this and have never sexed a snake and only know it by reading and pictures, I didn't say anything. I just gave the snake back when another guy behind me said that isn't a female that was a male! Check it out! and confirmed what I was thinking.

So needless to say I went to bathroom took off my top, washed it in the sink and rang it out. All the time smiling from ear to ear feeling very lucky I was peed on when I was because it kept me from buying an overpriced, large normal male to add to my already largely male collection. Which is currently at 3 males and two females.

We did add a male Cinnamon and a female pastel while at the show.
    Last edited by MoshBalls; 04-11-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks
    I love your positive attitude! And the fact that you avoided an unnecessary purchase is awesome! Go you . Enjoy the new additions to your collection. Oh and <insert obligatory PICS statement here!> can't wait to see the new snakes