Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,421

1 members and 2,420 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    well after everything i have read in this thread i know i wont be purchasing anything from them. its definitely not worth all this drama.
    "you only regret the risks in life you DON'T take."

Thanks

Re: Anyone else have trouble with Big Apple pet Supply?

Quote Originally Posted by mypethouse View Post
    It must give you some kind of joy to anonymously send posts from your mobile home in some rural town where you delight in putting others down before you go to your $8 an hour job at the local diner washing dishes.
    so whats wrong with washing dishes for a living? or living in a mobile home? its people like you who need to just stop talking. period. just stop talking because nobody here wants to hear your BS!

have a nice day. just have it somewhere else.
    "you only regret the risks in life you DON'T take."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cecilbturtle View Post
    so whats wrong with washing dishes for a living? or living in a mobile home? its people like you who need to just stop talking. period. just stop talking because nobody here wants to hear your BS!

have a nice day. just have it somewhere else.
    I agree. With so many people who don't even try to work and let those of us who DO work support them, I respect ANYONE who works even if it's washing dishes or clean poo on a farm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deftones2015 For This Useful Post:

Spikeanoid (04-01-2017)

Thanks

Re: Anyone else have trouble with Big Apple pet Supply? I am now 3/31/17

This package was well packed that's the positive. Now for the rest, no directions to speak of just a paper of an example of something that's probably not what you got. I watched the Youtube video on the guy putting it together it doesn't go that easy. First off I got the the wide horizontal and the way these cages are designed that cage has two pieces for the bottom the place down the middle for a divider I didn't want the problem there is you have these holes down the middle of the cage and they Supply nothing to plug them. I have two baby corn snakes who could either Escape or be killed or injured trying. So I guess you duct tape it or something ridiculous. It really is pretty difficult to get the front and backed to fit in the slots. I followed the little one paper diagram with few words I set the back-end first as it directed and first thing I notice is two two and a half to 3 inch long deep scratches I figured it was the back I can live with it then I set the front in I noticed a crack all the way across the upper corner which demonstrated just how flimsy and cheap the plastic is very thin and brittle. This cage cost way too much for its very cheap terrible design. I called them right away and got an answering machine also email them the pictures. I am not excited about having to go through and deal with this piece of junk. Probably want me to pay for return shipping and maybe a restocking fee on this damaged item, but if it goes smoothly I will update this review, if I liked it I wanted to buy another it's up to you but I think it's a waste of money. Days later getting the runaround from Andy at Big Apple. He says he did not receive photos, then can you send a different photo circled, doesn't want to discuss a return. If you buy a cage without the dividers extra bottom of cage shown in last picture you got holes big enough for baby corn snakes to escape, be injured or killed, he said to use some gorilla tape....lol. bad bad bad this is a terrible product, service and well I don't need a and. I told him on the third day, you pay this price for anything you shouldn't have to use tape to make it functionable. I got a little cranky today. I need a cage !

Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916 View Post
    I think everyone would be less apt to think something was up if you had posted on another post first, it does seem rather odd. And you say anonymous like everyone here doesn't have a user name, avatar pic and some know each other in "real life". When you purchase something online you do so with some anonymity but if the op has issues with the customer service they have the right to voice them.

I personally have used big apple herp on one occasion to purchase their thermostat. It's not the greatest but it gets the job done.

Why are you making your personal crusade as a new member of a forum to defend a company that isn't yours?

sent from my EVO

Thanks

This package was well packed that's the positive. Now for the rest, no directions to speak of just a paper of an example of something that's probably not what you got. I watched the Youtube video on the guy putting it together it doesn't go that easy. First off I got the the wide horizontal and the way these cages are designed that cage has two pieces for the bottom the place down the middle for a divider I didn't want the problem there is you have these holes down the middle of the cage and they Supply nothing to plug them. I have two baby corn snakes who could either Escape or be killed or injured trying. So I guess you duct tape it or something ridiculous. It really is pretty difficult to get the front and backed to fit in the slots. I followed the little one paper diagram with few words I set the back-end first as it directed and first thing I notice is two two and a half to 3 inch long deep scratches I figured it was the back I can live with it then I set the front in I noticed a crack all the way across the upper corner which demonstrated just how flimsy and cheap the plastic is very thin and brittle. This cage cost way too much for its very cheap terrible design. I called them right away and got an answering machine also email them the pictures. I am not excited about having to go through and deal with this piece of junk. Probably want me to pay for return shipping and maybe a restocking fee on this damaged item, but if it goes smoothly I will update this review, if I liked it I wanted to buy another it's up to you but I think it's a waste of money. Days later getting the runaround from Andy at Big Apple. He says he did not receive photos, then can you send a different photo circled, doesn't want to discuss a return. If you buy a cage without the dividers extra bottom of cage shown in last picture you got holes big enough for baby corn snakes to escape, be injured or killed, he said to use some gorilla tape....lol. bad bad bad this is a terrible product, service and well I don't need a and. I told him on the third day, you pay this price for anything you shouldn't have to use tape to make it functionable. I got a little cranky today. I need a cage ! 3/31/17

BPnet Senior Member Lizardlicks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 657 Posts
    This thread is from 2011, but I'm kind of glad it got necro'd because holy cow what a ride that was.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizardlicks For This Useful Post:

rock (03-31-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,854 Times in 4,776 Posts

Which enclosure did you order?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardlicks View Post
    This thread is from 2011, but I'm kind of glad it got necro'd because holy cow what a ride that was.
    I agree. Wow, what a mess.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 04-01-2017 at 12:12 PM. Reason: TOS Violation
    1.0 Normal (Emrys)
    0.1 Fire (Calypso)
    0.1 Pied (Tessa)
    0.1 Albino Kingsnake (Nienna)
    2.1 Cats (Suki, Daisuke, and Kyo)
    0.0.2 Leopard Geckos (Chi and Pixel)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts
    I was entertained. The mobile home and dish washing job have been treating me pretty well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OhhWatALoser For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (04-01-2017),Lizardlicks (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Lol good to hear XD I can't believe some people sometimes.
    1.0 Normal (Emrys)
    0.1 Fire (Calypso)
    0.1 Pied (Tessa)
    0.1 Albino Kingsnake (Nienna)
    2.1 Cats (Suki, Daisuke, and Kyo)
    0.0.2 Leopard Geckos (Chi and Pixel)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast