Ok so this has NEVER happened before. But I have a couple visions cb70. And this morning I was woken up to my cats obviously trying to screw with something. Lots of hissing, jumping around etc. Anyways I'm pretty intuned to when they are getting into things and got right up. Rubbed my sleepy eyes and saw just in time to see a tail going under the rack. Grab my phone as a flashlight and uhoh it's my lesser bee female. She was in the bottom tub. And somehow got out of it. She was totally fine. I actually think that the thumping noises I was hearing was her striking at the cats. She fended them off tho and she was a little cold but I got her back in asap. Then when I officially woke up I checked her from head to tail. I check on the snakes when I get home from work and I think this is mostly my fault bc I hadn't fixed the dovetail on the back of the rack that prevents the tub from going to far back. It was all the way on one side. Maybe the cats had accidentally slid it over rubbing on the rack. Or else it was just normal wear. So when I pushed her tub back in last night I think I pushed it too far and a corner came out if the back. But... Alls well now. Anyways I suppose that it's just a reminder for me to check on things every once in a while with the actual racks. I check the heating stuff every month but I guess I should check those bottom dovetails too. I've heard of racks letting snakes out when you don't have the tubs that go with them. But I got everything straight from vision. So I'm pretty sure this whole thing came from me pushing the tub too far and a corner came out. It was really random though. Just thought I'd share.