Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 921

2 members and 919 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

Thread: BPi 1.M.R

Thanks

BPi 1.M.R

I just started my first bottle of 1.M.R (1 More Rep) and this will be my little product insight/overview.

That stuff is absolutely insane, I just had the most explosive workout of my life! Stuck to my form commitment but everything felt super light and I didn't wanna stop. Luckily I know enough about my lifting routine as to when I'm gonna get hurt by keeping it up so I stopped.

The only negative effect I had is it seemed my heart was in triple time but it could have had something to do with the fact that I was flying through exercises with minimal rest between sets.

PROS :
    - Tastes great and mixes really well in 6 ounces of ice cold water. (I have the Lemon-Lime)
    - The focus and pumps are insane.
    - Doesn't seem to have the "Super Dump" effect.
    - 1 scoop maximum vs. leading competitors 3 scoops which I'm assuming helps with the mixing and less of a thick harder to choke down supplement.

CONS :
    - $30.00 for a 28 day supplement may seem a little pricey to some.
    - However it's to be used only on training days unlike a lot of pre-workouts/ nitrics that you should take a minimal of a scoop of even on off training days.
    - 300mg of caffeine per serving may not be a realistic option for some people who are sensitive to caffeine.

So far that is all I have but if you want to try an amazing product I would not hesitate to give it a shot!

Facebook.com/ToValhallaReptiles
    Instagram.com/ToValhallaReptiles

Registered User LOSTCOAST_BALLZ's Avatar
    Thanks
    NICE product but has insane stim complex. i stick with white flood but have a 1MR its legit to work in to workouts but i would not want to build a tolerance to it. it would make my other stuff weak i would imagine. also white blood check out that stuff. both by controlled labs. good REVIEW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LOSTCOAST_BALLZ For This Useful Post:

BMorrison (02-05-2011)

Thanks

Re: BPi 1.M.R

I think I've heard of White Flood. Which is what I'm assuming what you meant?

I don't know how you'd build a tolerance to that 1MR.

I stuck with the superpump for about 8 bottles worth and always felt that same jacked and ready to go without nearly the caffeine and niacin in 1MR but like I said in the review I didn't have the "SUPER DUMP" effect from the 1MR and I know some users complain about hitting a wall or crashing a few hours later but that 1MR seemed to run pretty strong in me for close to 10 hours.

Thanks for the compliment on my review!

Thanks
    LOL anything you take consistantly will have unwanted tolerance build up affects. white flood and white blood 2 separate products. I like white flood cause it uses octusenal*spelling its a nice supp that helps with focus. super pump was cool when it first came out but theres so much better products. used to give me bubble guts though. there product size on is a WAY AWESOME product but for pre workout there market is flooded with fun new alternatives

Thanks

Yeah, I quit taking the sizeon. Got nothing noticeable out of it.

I'll be able to give a little better review after the whole bottle of 1mr is gone. A lot of what I hear from other lifters though is that 1MR and Jack3d are the 2 best on the market as far as pre-workout supps are concerned.

Thanks
    jack3d is a joke compaired to whiteflood. im a fan because its a simple and safe blend. but its weak LoL. 1mr is for sure up there as one of the best but also one of the un healthiest its stimulant blend is pretty hardcore. lol sizeon is legit bro if your into creatine that is, i read earlier you were a pro hormone guy so compared to that I DONT THINK YOUR GOING TO SEE GAINS lol.

Thanks

Meh, I did the one cycle of the arimatest/hexaghen stack.
    I saw awesome gains but was in constant bleed mode, I'd go from all fine and happy to just wanting to rage quit somebody.

I think I'm gonna stick with the nitrics/proteins/bcaa's. Those seem to work wonders for me!

Creatine just made me feel bloated.

Thanks
    ya thats smart, im allways worried about what would happen down the line if i took something like that.