Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,990

2 members and 3,988 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Sounds tough, but the only way to get better is to change your lifestyle completely. Good luck, we are all rooting for you!
    6.5.15 Animals
    1.2 Pomeranian's
    0.1.15 Tropical Fish
    2.2 Snakes:
    0.1 2009 100% Het Piebald
    0.1 Normal
    1.0 Green Tree Python
    1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa

Thanks
    Thanks so much for the support guys.
    To whoever said I'm describing Pepsi like heroin...who says you can only be addicted to heroin? :/
    Clearly you haven't experienced an out-of-the-ordinary addiction.
    My mom doesn't like when I drink diet drinks or drinks with artificial sweeteners in them (because it can cause cancer apparently), so I have to buy them in secret if I do ever buy those.
    Quite honestly I LOVE the "Chill" brand of sodas, which have no caffeine or sodium, but I think they do still have lots of sugar. I also enjoy Lipton teas, and Arizona teas, but again....sugar.
    I have been in to see the dentist numerous times. I'm actually getting worried my insurance is going to stop paying for all the work I need done since it is way above the norm for people my age.
    The dentists keep recommending that I try to wait out the pain, because they just filled the teeth that are hurting me about 2 weeks ago. They said they could hurt anywhere from a few weeks after the procedure to months after. If I can't get through it, they'll have to either pull the teeth or do root canals.
    My top tooth, the back left upper molar, was hurting so bad after the fillings I had to get a root canal. I called the dentist crying and all he could schedule me for, since they are so booked right now, was an emergency pulpotomy (or was it pulpectomy? I forget) to relieve the pain. This Thursday I go in to have the actual root canal done.
    As it is, insurance will not pay for the permanent gold crowns, they only pay for temporary stainless steel ones. I'm looking at having to find $3000 for gold crowns within the next 5 years because one nice gold crown costs $1000, and I need THREE. :/ Another reason to not get those bottom teeth endodontic therapy...
    Ugh. I'm stressed. Another reason I caved is because I have been so stressed with the tooth pain, I don't sleep, everything is driving me nuts.

I think I'll start over tomorrow and try not to drink any. I can't make any promises. But I will certainly drink less than I have been recently.
    thank you for the support.
    2.3 normal ball pythons
    .1 ultramel motley het caramel corn snake
    1. butter motley het caramel+stripe corn snake
    1. fiance I had to rehome my kitty, and my dog got cancer and we put her down. RIP.(Did I forget anything??)

Thanks

Re: ...Pepsi addiction, constant tooth problems

Pepsi fan all the way here! Clinical studies have shown that sipping through a straw is overall good for your teeth. Just brush after every meal and visit your dentist regularly.
    0.1 Leopard Pied
    0.1 VPI Axanthic Het Pied
    1.0 VPI Axanthic Pied

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12