Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,494

5 members and 3,489 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,537
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Butter update for Eddie Strong

Here is Marge. The beautiful and bright butter girl I purchased from Eddie over a year ago. She is still with me thankfully, and it appears she may be gravid. Palpitation definitely reveals lumps and she was locking with a leucistic. He has since lost interest so hopefully she has taken and is going to give me at least 5 white babies

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Butter update for Eddie Strong

She's really pretty!! Good luck on getting some snowy white babies!!
    -- Judy

Thanks
    Here she was posing as a new fashion accessory lol

and yes I swear I'm 33! Hopefully my financial issues will be over by the 1st of the year though... For I fear the stress has caused my amount of grey hairs to triple in just months! Lol

I do love this girl though and I want to see little white noses poking out of eggs this spring so please, everyone wish me luck on this promotion I've been getting promised all year. It's finally available and and my status is currently "considering" so send me some holiday luck so I can continue to make my hobby and passion grow!
    :")

Thanks

Thanks! She looks great! Good luck, but it sounds like it is a done deal. Do you plan on crossing her with a ghost, or are you just going to continue shooting for the BELs? That’s the prettiest necklace I have ever seen. You are right, you really do not look 33. Take that as a compliment. Best of luck with the promotion.

BTW, how’s the super dwarfs doing? Did you ever end up getting a Sabogae? My male is growing like a weed, but the female is still pretty small. I can’t wait to get them up to size, so I can breed them.
    Eddie Strong, Jr.

Thanks
    Thanks
    For now I just want to get some BELs out of her. I might put a ghost or ghost lesser with her next year. I never did get a Sabogae but I almost accepted a trade deal for a pair. Not yet though.

My SDs were just put together this week. The female had a mystery mouth infection that my vets treatment was not helping. I eventually got that all cleared up so now I'm hoping to see a lock from them. The male is suddenly quite mean lol! I'm hoping it's because it's breeding season. He never was tame but now he tries to bite so maybe that's a good sign. No locks yet.

Here is a pic of Marge locked with Sinatra taken about a month ago. She hasn't eaten in weeks but has gained 25 grams so those follicles are developing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Foschi Exotic Serpents For This Useful Post:

Wh00h0069 (12-09-2010)

Thanks
    Nice lock!! She sure is pretty! Best of luck on those white babies!! I'm gonna guess 6 lil white beauties will be in your future.
    1.0 Banana (13)
    0.2 Genetic Stripe (11)
    0.1 Pinstripe (10)
    0.1 Pastel (08)
    0.1 Cinnamon Het Genetic Stripe (12)
    0.1 Super Vanilla (12)
    0.1 Fire Spider (12)
    0.2 Kingpin (13)
    1.0 Super Fire (12)
    1.0 Pastel Clown (13)
    1.1 Dinker (11)
    0.1 Leopard (13)
    0.2 Lesser (11 and 12)
    0.1 Mojave (12)
    0.1 Special Pastel (13)
    0.1 Lesser Pastel (13)
    0.1 Stingerbee (13)
    0.1 Mojave Spider (13)
    0.1 Cinnamon (12)
    0.2 Vanillas (12)
    0.1 Poss Het Clowns (12)
    0.1 Het Caramel Albino (11)
    0.3 Normal
    0.2 Boa (11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    Thanks
    For now I just want to get some BELs out of her. I might put a ghost or ghost lesser with her next year. I never did get a Sabogae but I almost accepted a trade deal for a pair. Not yet though.

My SDs were just put together this week. The female had a mystery mouth infection that my vets treatment was not helping. I eventually got that all cleared up so now I'm hoping to see a lock from them. The male is suddenly quite mean lol! I'm hoping it's because it's breeding season. He never was tame but now he tries to bite so maybe that's a good sign. No locks yet.

Here is a pic of Marge locked with Sinatra taken about a month ago. She hasn't eaten in weeks but has gained 25 grams so those follicles are developing.

My plans for her were always pastel butter ghosts. I had a pastel ghost all lined up too... Great name for that ladies man, Sinatra. Looks like he's taking care of business.

I love my Sabogaes. They are my favorite out of our collection, especially the female. She is holding her colors very well. Here is a pic:

I'm glad to hear that your male SD is doing better now. Good luck on them locking. I'm sure he is only acting up because of the season. Some of my snakes have acted that way. The only time I have been bit by an adult ball is when one of my females was gravid.
    Last edited by Wh00h0069; 12-09-2010 at 07:32 AM.
    Eddie Strong, Jr.