Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 541

2 members and 539 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

Thread: Ufc 124.....

Thanks

Ufc 124.....

... Who's taking it? St. Pierre or Koscheck? We ALL know how good GSP is really well rounded and a badass wrestler with no background in wrestling, and Josh has some pretty good striking and knockout power overall, on top of being a good wrestler as well.
    MY honest opinion, I think that Koscheck has a pretty good shot at taking GSP out, if not that he's gonna give him a pretty rough time.
    GSP's gotta stick to his wrestling and submissions, pull out another onesided decision victory.

Thanks

Re: Ufc 124.....

After what GSP said, that he fights safe and would rather not chance getting hit, I thought that was cowardly. He just wants to keep his belt. After hearing that I wanted to root against him.
    But not against Koscheck. Koscheck needs to get knocked out or submitted.
    GSP says he is determined to finish him this time. I hope so, because no one wants to see another 5-round wrestling display.
    Sure Koscheck has a good chance but I think GSP will be able to finish him this time around.

Thanks

Re: Ufc 124.....

I am watching the payper view with my brother in law..... Ne who I think it should be a good match....I am a GSP fan, and cant stand Koscheck.... I think he needs his jaw jacked, choked out..... Especially after watching this season of Tuf.... I hope he gets beat by GSP, I may grow to like koscheck after he learns humility and isnt quite so arrogant