Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,149

3 members and 3,146 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    And clutch 84 says "I will say that when I finally produce the "Clown Version" of this one.......it's gonna be off the charts sexy!!!" So clown can't be in the flateline if you are saying it's clutch 84...
    1.0 Bumble Bee
    1.0 Cinny het Albino
    0.1 Albino
    0.3 Pastel
    0.1 BEL (Lesser x Mojave)
    0.1 Pinstripe
    0.2 Normal

BPnet Veteran TheReptileEnthusiast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: so has ralph spilled the beans yet?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcrystal22 View Post
    His competition is not you, or me, or 99% of the people on this forum.His competition include the top breeders in this country who HAVE those breeding morphs available but have not found the combo yet.

Once a morph is created and released, one of the top breeders in the country may be able to produce it over the next two seasons or so. If the genetics are not released, those same breeders may not produce it for years and years simply by guesswork and chance, or until the details are released. It is still a significant amount of extra time to produce a market for that particular animal.
    You just restated my exact point. "Everyone" will not be making them next year by any stretch of the imagination whether or not he releases the genetics. The argument I was refuting is that if he releases the genes "everyone will be making them next year". Everyone does not have an enchi het clown male and a breeder female clown ready to go(for example). I totally agree with your statement above and clearly stated that I don't blame Ralph for not releasing the genes for the same reasons you stated.

BPnet Veteran TheReptileEnthusiast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmateo View Post
    He tells you himself in clutch 84...

Look at mom shes a desert

Ever seen a desert clown now add super desert. And yes there still could be a super desert its not proven dom or co dom yet. Just because a super hasnt been proven yet...doesnt mean it cant make a super.

Pesonally i think a super desert would be an all orange/gold snake but since mom is a desert, it must be included in the genes.

Enchi clown would have purple in it, he already made a lesser/pos enchi clown, looks nothing like the flatline. Enchi is not in mom or dads genes.

Like Ralph says its all in his birthing records.
    What makes you think an enchi clown would have purple in it? Neither enchi nor clown bring out purple. Enchi is known for turning up the yellow and reducing pattern(per NERD).

Also the "lesser/pos enchi clown" you referred to is a lesser clown. It looks just like the lesser clowns Brock produced in 2009(Brock even said it looked like his lesser clowns). It couldn't have both lesser and enchi because only one sire can fertilize each egg. The purple you see in the hatchling lesser clowns comes from the lesser. Genes in the BEL complex often have a purplish tinge as hatchlings.

For the record, my first thought when I saw the flatline was pastel desert clown. Enchi clown came to mind soon afterward. I still believe it is either a pastel desert clown, an enchi clown, a pastel enchi clown, a desert enchi clown, or a pastel desert enchi clown.
    Last edited by TheReptileEnthusiast; 01-13-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks

pastel x super enchi x fire x clown

The picture is a pastel x super enchi x fire if you added clown in there for the markings you could have the snake
    Last edited by RemysBalls; 01-19-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks

It could possibly have been from clutch 164 at least of all the cluthes listed that seems the only one likely to me. The enchi clown could look like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RemysBalls View Post
    pastel x super enchi x fire x clown

The picture is a pastel x super enchi x fire if you added clown in there for the markings you could have the snake
    That was my first guess.
    Over 60...

Thanks
    Whether or not he releases the genetics of the snake today, or 2-3 years from now, or if ever, it's still awesome to see this forum do "Detective work" if you will. Personally, I think it's awesome, and even if you think he shouldn't hide what it is, that's his choice, no one else's on this forum. That's a whole other argument though.

*Continue on*
    D90 Gripped - 18-55mmVR - 70-300mm VR - SB-400

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I've got a rough idea on what's going on but it's something I won't discuss but I will say I think it's something to do with an old project of Ralph's just takes a bit of looking around to find out.

Thanks
    Neo?
    Lotsa Balls and more

http://www.tessadasexotics.com/

Thanks
    its a bumble bee clown.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast