Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,752

1 members and 2,751 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: so has ralph spilled the beans yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheReptileEnthusiast View Post
    The only question I would have about a desert phantom clown is how long ago did Ralph produce the phantom het clowns and desert het clowns. One would have to be an adult female in the pairing.

I know he made a male Phantom het Clown last season as I asked about them So i'm sure he has made more as he seems to put most things to his Phantoms.

As for a Desert het Clown female.... they have been around for a while (Deserts) so its not hard to imagine him having one hidden away in his racks from 3+ years ago.
    Last edited by Mattinho; 05-13-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattinho View Post
    I know he made a male Phantom het Clown last season as I asked about them So i'm sure he has made more as he seems to put most things to his Phantoms.

As for a Desert het Clown female.... they have been around for a while (Deserts) so its not hard to imagine him having one hidden away in his racks from 3+ years ago.
    Well with this line of thinking, it would resolve a few threads. That female deserts can lay viable eggs and what the Flatline is.
    Over 60...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaBalls View Post
    Well with this line of thinking, it would resolve a few threads. That female deserts can lay viable eggs and what the Flatline is.
    Is there evidence they can't?
    Also I didn't state that he bred a female Desert.. Only that he and others have created both Desert het Clown and Phantom Het Clown

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattinho View Post
    Is there evidence they can't?
    Also I didn't state that he bred a female Desert.. Only that he and others have created both Desert het Clown and Phantom Het Clown
    No evidence that they can't, but the concern has come up in a couple threads I have read. No one that I know of has posted pictures or said they have had a female produce. I'm not saying they can't, just what I heard.
    Over 60...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaBalls View Post
    No evidence that they can't, but the concern has come up in a couple threads I have read. No one that I know of has posted pictures or said they have had a female produce. I'm not saying they can't, just what I heard.
    It'd be nice to know if he or anyone has a few large adult female deserts that have bred with good results!
    Aaron Smolinski

Thanks

hey every listen up! lol He has had the phantom for some time now and clown has been out for a long time he could have made a female phantom het clown and get a male desert het clown in this short time they were out and boom you got flatline

BPnet Veteran TheReptileEnthusiast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandoflor View Post
    hey every listen up! lol He has had the phantom for some time now and clown has been out for a long time he could have made a female phantom het clown and get a male desert het clown in this short time they were out and boom you got flatline
    I am aware that he has had deserts and clowns and phantoms for a long time, what I asked is WHEN did he produce phantom het clowns and desert het clowns. The first desert het clowns I have heard of were in 2009 and none of those are breeder females yet. When did he produce the phantom het clowns? One of the two had to be a female.

Of course Ralph could have had a desert or phantom het clown "hidden away" that he didn't tell anyone about, but you would think he would have produced a phantom clown or desert clown(with the male) if this was the case.

I'm starting to lean towards pastel enchi clown. There are plenty of big pastel clown females and we already know he made enchi het clowns. Male enchi het clown to female pastel clown. Pastel enchis glow when they are hatchlings and young clowns have alot of yellow as well.
    Last edited by TheReptileEnthusiast; 05-13-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks

the thing is that at his website he does not show 08 clutches or older he could have made a phantom het clown girl in one of those and then in the 09 season that was one of the sercet clutches or something like that but we dont know he could have gotten a desert het clown male but your right if its not this it could be a pastel enchi clown the pastel echi are really bright when they are young and then just add clown but i think its one of those two. there might be more morphs in there but very unlickly unless he has the best luck in the word and he hit the combo!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheReptileEnthusiast View Post

Of course Ralph could have had a desert or phantom het clown "hidden away" that he didn't tell anyone about, but you would think he would have produced a phantom clown or desert clown(with the male) if this was the case.

l.
    im aware of he could have some phantom clowns and desert clown but i bet he thought he would show flatline it would be better to show LOL but any way i should get a phantom male from ralph davis by the end of this month to work into my clown projects lol come to me in 2 years and i see what flatline is lol wish me luck lol!

BPnet Veteran TheReptileEnthusiast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandoflor View Post
    im aware of he could have some phantom clowns and desert clown but i bet he thought he would show flatline it would be better to show LOL but any way i should get a phantom male from ralph davis by the end of this month to work into my clown projects lol come to me in 2 years and i see what flatline is lol wish me luck lol!
    Not what I meant. When he produced the phantom het clowns and desert het clowns he would have been able to throw a male at a female clown or a female pastel clown long before the female hets grew up.

Two years? You must have some adult female clowns if you plan on making a flatline that quick.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast