Weighed in this morning...and pushed three more solid pounds right out the door!

Three pounds over Thanksgiving week....not bad, if I do say so myself! And very encouraging, too. I've not let myself become DIScouraged by the slowdowns...but I'll take every avenue of ENcouragement I can find. LOL

The weather warmed back up to a reasonable level of cold the last couple days, so it hasn't been as rough as that one super-cold day we had. But I know more are coming as winter marches its way across the calendar. I'll just have to tough it out...find ways to stay warm...and encourage myself that I'm losing weight faster when my body is struggling so hard to warm itself up. LOL (Don't worry, I don't plan on experimenting with "cold therapy" to lose weight....I'd much rather exercise than endure cold!)

Well...I'll keep this short tonight! Goodnight!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world, through Him, might be saved.
- John 3:16-17

-- Judy