Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,902

1 members and 2,901 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Day Seventynine -- Six Weeks Results!

Sooo...I stepped on the scale this morning, and saw solid confirmation that I've kicked another three full pounds to the curb!!

Over the first six weeks of this program, I've lost a total of 16 pounds!! And a total of 20 pounds since I started this blogging journey! Still a long way to go, of course...but I've got the very best momentum I've ever had in my entire life, I think!

I had a little chat with my hubby and made a little side-deal with him...just for fun and giggles. If I can lose another 50 pounds before our next wedding anniversary, then he will take me to Disney World for a little 2nd honeymoon. WELL....our anniversary isn't until Sept 29...and if I continue losing at the same rate I've lost for the last six weeks, I'll hit that goal by the first week of April. So heck...by the time September rolls around, I'll be one sexy mamma prancing around that park and collecting every Tinkerbell pin I can find. ( She's one of my personal little inspirations.)

So, needless to say, I'm pretty stoked about the coming new year! It's kind of a cool feeling to have started my "New Year's Resolution" weeks ago! LOL And my book project is well underway, too. My agent even popped in and read yesterday's blog! I was surprised, to say the least...and touched! So...powerful motivations all the way around!

I am grateful...so very deeply grateful, for all the blessings in my world, and try never to take a single one for granted!

The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
    - Proverbs 10:22

G'night!!
    -- Judy

-- Judy

Thanks

Re: Day Seventynine -- Six Weeks Results!

Great progress! Make sure to hit up the Norway part of Epcot. One of my favorite parts. Who doesn't love some trolls?
    Last edited by AndrewGeibel; 11-18-2010 at 02:11 AM.
    0.1.0 RTB (Kona)
    0.1.0 RTB Anery 66% PH Albino
    1.0.0 RTB Hypo Het Anery 50% PH Albino
    1.0.0 BP (King Julian)
    0.1.0 BRB (Tiki)

Andrew Geibel

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewGeibel For This Useful Post:

JLC (11-18-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Day Seventynine -- Six Weeks Results!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGeibel View Post
    Great progress! Make sure to hit up the Norway part of Epcot. One of my favorite parts. Who doesn't love some trolls?
    Thanks! I will! We took the kids there for Christmas last year while we still lived in Florida. We did the Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and two days at the Magic Kingdom. I absolutely fell in love with the whole thing...I seriously felt like a kid again and can't wait to go back with a body that feels as young as my heart does! ~happy dance~
    -- Judy