Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,996

3 members and 1,993 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

Question fed ex test package?

im sure someone already posted this but what do you do for your test package i know you set it up just like you would shipping a snake minus the snake but do you zip tie the bag and open a heat pack also, or just include it in the box? also do you get the box back or is it just a loss( which i am fine with). oh also i dont ship when it warm enough for a cold pack so do i need to include a letter stating the temps that i would use a cold pack. thanks i have shipped many but i always get worried when testing is envolved lol.

0.1 mini weiner dog (the doodle)
    too many balls to list!!!!

Thanks
    It's been a couple years since I went through the process so I don't know if anything has changed, but I can answer based on my experience. They DO check that the bag is secure, so set the bag up however you would if there was a snake in it. The heat pack wasn't needed, but I did tape one in there anyway, unopened. Temperatures that you would ship at wasn't needed. Basically they just wanted to make sure that the box and bag was secure for the minimal chance of a snake getting loose. When I did my test the form I had to fill out had a box you could check if you wanted the box returned to you.

Thanks

Re: fed ex test package?

Quote Originally Posted by m00kfu View Post
    They DO check that the bag is secure, so set the bag up however you would if there was a snake in it. The heat pack wasn't needed, but I did tape one in there anyway, unopened. Temperatures that you would ship at wasn't needed. Basically they just wanted to make sure that the box and bag was secure for the minimal chance of a snake getting loose. When I did my test the form I had to fill out had a box you could check if you wanted the box returned to you.
    What he said.