Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,936

2 members and 2,934 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Where to get the Ball that i want.

Im looking for a Super Cinnamon, Bumble Bee, Desert Ghost, or Lava Ball Python. Does anyone know a breeder or shop in Virginia(if not in VA, one that ships) that wont charge outragious prices for them. I dont know if its normal prices that im see or maybe someone can tell me if im just really cheap lol, anyway my price range is no more than 300.00. If you can help its greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    You won't get a super cinny or bumble bee for $300! I don't know the prices of the other two. The best place to get morphs are at the expos so you can see what you are buying. BHB and Ralph Davis can probaly help you out and they can ship but they are not in VA!

Thanks

Re: Where to get the Ball that i want.

Quote Originally Posted by seeya205 View Post
    You won't get a super cinny or bumble bee for $300! I don't know the prices of the other two. The best place to get morphs are at the expos so you can see what you are buying. BHB and Ralph Davis can probaly help you out and they can ship but they are not in VA!
    Yeah i figured i was just being cheap because from what im seeing theres just about nothing under 300 that i like beside the Pinstripes, Ty tho

Thanks

if u want bees u can get a spider/pastel pair from Garrick DeMeyer at RoyalConstrictors.com and that will run you about $325+Shipping i did this and trust me you wont regret it Garrick really has some beautiful animals and they are amazing definitely looking forward to purchasing from him again if u dont want to spend that lil bit more then i would suggest going with some hets or just pastels or something idk wat to tell u but i know u wont get anything u listed for under 300

Thanks

not into the lava ball, but the other 3, if you find one for 300, your next post will be whats wrong with my snake.

Thanks
    I don't think you're being cheap. When I first got into BP's I was expecting them to be no more than $50 (LOL!) since I started out with cornsnakes.
    Big surprise when I found out $300 is cheap for a morph.
    You wouldn't expect a snake to be so expensive, but then again, when you think about it, you would. Puppies and kittens are expensive--so are parrots, fish, etc.
    Snakes are no different. Plus, I think they are much prettier than any other animal out there. Show me a pied puppy. XD XD Or a coral/caramel glow kitten.
    Spider parrot?
    XD
    I'd pay for it. The problem is just getting enough money to spend.
    2.3 normal ball pythons
    .1 ultramel motley het caramel corn snake
    1. butter motley het caramel+stripe corn snake
    1. fiance I had to rehome my kitty, and my dog got cancer and we put her down. RIP.(Did I forget anything??)

Thanks
    (also, you could possibly find a regular cinnamon for around 200-300$, and breed them together, if you want to take the time to do so.)
    2.3 normal ball pythons
    .1 ultramel motley het caramel corn snake
    1. butter motley het caramel+stripe corn snake
    1. fiance I had to rehome my kitty, and my dog got cancer and we put her down. RIP.(Did I forget anything??)

Thanks

i got some normals i could sell you for that price...
    ha this thread is redonkulous.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shelliebear View Post
    I don't think you're being cheap. When I first got into BP's I was expecting them to be no more than $50 (LOL!) since I started out with cornsnakes.
    Big surprise when I found out $300 is cheap for a morph.
    You wouldn't expect a snake to be so expensive, but then again, when you think about it, you would. Puppies and kittens are expensive--so are parrots, fish, etc.
    Snakes are no different. Plus, I think they are much prettier than any other animal out there. Show me a pied puppy. XD XD Or a coral/caramel glow kitten.
    Spider parrot?
    XD
    I'd pay for it. The problem is just getting enough money to spend.
    haha this makes me think of just puttin ridiculous morphs with normal household pets hahahahhahahaha

Mojave Gold Fish
    Lesser Bee Dog (i guess this one could be a really cool looking queensland heeler?)
    hypo pastel kittens?
    i could go on forever

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Coming from corns, I know what you mean. Ball python morphs are outrageous! However... if you buy some normals or cheap morphs with the hets, you could make a pretty penny...

*quits dreaming about money*

But I know what you mean. I think you're best bet would be to go to a reptile expo. Some vendors at those are selling amel and snow corns for super cheap (8-12 bucks), so I can imagine you'll be able to find BPs for cheap if you look hard. You would also be able to examine the snakes in person, which is an amazing thing to be able to do. A well tempered snake may be completely different to you than to the person you're buying from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast