Hello all. While I dont live inside the city limits of Wichita (or even sedgwick county for that matter) I do work inside the limits and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for finding out what the reptile laws in that city are. I have searched the municipal codes ( http://library.municode.com/index.as...ateName=Kansas ) and all I have found pertaining to what can not be kept reptile wise is this

Inherently dangerous reptile is any live member of the class reptilia which is:

(1)

Venomous, including, but not necessarily limited to, all members of the following families: Helodermidae; Viperidae; Crotalidae; Atractaspidae; Hydrophilidae; and Elapidae.

(2)

A "rear fanged" snake of the family Colubridae that are known to be dangerous to humans, including, but not necessarily limited to, all members of the following families: Dispholidus typus; Thebtornis kirtlandii; and Rhabdophis spp.

(3)

Of the family Boidae (boas and pythons); specifically the following species: Python reticulatus; Eunectes sp.; Python sebae; and Python molurus.

(4)

A member of the order Crocodilia (crocodiles, alligators and caiman).

The part I am most interested in concerns the pythons and boas section which I see nothing in there about owning things such as Ball Pythons or the smaller of the python boa species. However the section under Exotic Animals is labeled (reserved) and is not accessible to the public.

So who would I call,email, contact, etc about the local reptile laws?

Any suggestions would be great
And
Thanks