Zazu- Lesser male. Amazing contrast. Given to me due to attitude problems needing adjustments. Tries to eat me occasionally... Until he realizes I don't fit then carries on doing noodle stuff.
Ace- pastel male. Light and bright. Cool and calm great handling. Foster noodle.
Autumn- Fire KillerBee. Exotic dancer (Wobbles). Gorgeous! Fostering due to psychotic behavior (rapid fire lazer tagging) which has been drastically adjusted.
Dipper- Banana male. Absolutely beautiful coloration. Adorable little noodle. Headshy yet curious. My son's absolute favorite and his idea to name Dipper!
Tili- Lesser female. My lady's favorite and idea to name. Absolute sweetheart! Big girl almost up to breeding weight and hopefully gonna make daddy some BEL babies this coming season.
Harleen- Harlequin female. Big girl, Big attitude (all hiss when she's not in the mood). Named after... Well kinda obvious. Almost named her Brooklyn.
Sunny- Normal Het pied female. Very pretty yearling I'm hoping proves out. Named after the "S" tramp stamp on her lower dorsal and the yellow sunrise from her sides.

Insta: @sirusuno has pictures posted.