Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,689

2 members and 2,687 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Menelas (42)

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Post your balls names and details!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick67 View Post
    Scarlett 0.1 Taking care of her for a friend till he can find a place where he can take her back. This is the one that got me into BPs. Very calm considering her past. When my friend first go her her belly and parts of her head where covered in burns (idiot w/ a heating rock in the tank) hence how she got her name.
    Btw that's an adorable photo!
    1.0 Normal - Maynard
    1.0 POG - Victor
    0.1 YB - Diana

0.1 Pastel Boa - Astrid
    1.0 Salmon Boa -

1.1 Leopard Geckos

0.3.2 Inverts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandra V For This Useful Post:

Maverick67 (08-22-2010)

Thanks

Thanks like i said the kid loves her
    0.1 B.P. (normal)-Scarlett
    3.0??? Painted turtles- Gott, Hammer, Coleman
    1.1 Dog (Husky/Shepard)-Maverick (Terrier mix)-Gypsy
    0.1 Spouse-Anjie
    2.1 Children -Miranda, Elliott, Bennett

Thanks

1.0 100% het pied - Caboose - from Red vs Blue
    0.1 100% het pied - Bones - Dr. Brenen from the show bones, Shes very inquisitive
    1.0 Pastel - Rasputant - From anastia (no real reason here he is the sweetest snake you will ever meet)
    0.1 normal - Bella - I like the name
    0.1 100% het ghost - Eliza - from the wild thornberries
    0.1 Normal Bella
    1.1 het pied caboose, bones
    1.0 pastel Rasputant
    2.1.2 Crested geckos, Bob, kirmet & sweetheart
    0.1 Bearded dragon, Sargenta
    1.1 Ferrets Treble and roseta
    1.1 Dogs, cavalier King Charles, Leonidas, Airedale terrier, Sadie
    0.0.1 King Dot dash, Diamond Back
    ~Why yes my house is a zoo why do you ask?~

Thanks
    '07 Normal Female - Guinness - Picky as all hell but shy and super sweet

'09 Spider Male - Gizmo - Got that quirky Spider wobble but loves to crawl around, wrap around my wrist and even tight-rope walk on a powercord Awesome personality, loves being handled.
    Last edited by Karbon; 08-22-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    0.1 Ball Python - Guinness
    1.0 Spider Ball Python - Gizmo

Thanks
    '09 1.0 yellow belly Tiberious; no real quirks noticed yet

Thanks
    Cleo and Dash- Both are like two peas in a pod, the same personality. They never miss a beat, they constantly watch everything. Hands down best feeders in my collection!

Cleo inside, Dash outside:

Hershey- Great well mannered and laid back, could care less what happens, all except for feeding day! On feeding day she turns into a completely different snake, even arches up like a rattlesnake to strike at the rat, she's too funny.

Reese- Very Timid, will try to escape from anyone holding him. Also the absolute worst eater in my collection, he thinks he's anorexic.

Tipper- Will not eat a rat to save her life, very strictly a mouse eater. Loves to climb, one of the best climbers I have.

Remy- Very shy, one of the biggest ball pythons I have ever seen go into a ball and will not come out until he is back in his enclosure.

Penny- Easily scared but quick to surprise strike. Also very illusive, never see her but can tell she has been out.

Bumble bee female, un-named- Like a chainsaw in scales, a very pretty but evil little snake. Always have to check her after feedings, even if she's not hungry she'll kill the rat.

Albino female, un-named- Likes to make a mess, whenever something smells, she's the first to be checked.
    Ball Pythons:
    0.1.0 Bumble Bee- Schnapps
    0.1.0 Pinstripe- Penny
    0.1.0 Super Cinnamon- Cleo
    0.1.0 Albino- Daiquiri
    0.1.0 Low White Piebald- Hershey
    1.0.0 Low White Piebald- Reese
    1.0.0 Paradox Super Cinnamon- Dash
    1.0.0 100% Het. Albino- Jester
    1.0.0 50% Het. Albino Jake

Thanks
    Females

7 year old normal banded female - Desire - named from the lyrics in a song. Very sweet girl who has had 2 clutches for me. Eats like a pig.

4 year old reduced normal female, possibly granite - Seqouia - named after the toyota seqouia. Has had one clutch for me. a little shy and will only eat live mice

3 year old pastel female - Isis - named after Isis foundation in smallville. Very nice strong yellow girl, a little timid till shes out of her bin for a while. will be breeding for the first time this year. Live mouse feeder only.

3 year old normal banded female - Kamea - name means sweet darling in hawaiian. Sweet girl eats great, high yellow color with tiger like banding. Is a ch so will be breeding next year as a dinker project.

unkown age guessing 2 years old. normal female - Shawty - was a rescue, shes a little nasty and bites at random. Has a very strong het pied marker so plan to pair her with my 100% het pied male.

2 year old normal female - Exotica - ch with a very cool pattern that looks exotic, lots of blushing. Very sweet girl, loves to eat, also has a het pied marker so she too will be paired with my het pied.

no names yet 1 female spider hold back from this years clutch and 1 female cinnamon hold back.

have 1 female no name, normal from last years clutch that is for sale.
    1 other female cinny and spider for sale from this years clutches as well as 4 normal females.

males

3 year old black back normal male - Koa - name means brave in hawaiian.ch . bought him with kamea. very sweet snake loves attention and head rubs. he will actually press his head into your hand. like his name says, he is very brave, has never balled up. loves to eat.

3 year old male normal poss het clown. - Arrow - friendly snake with a nice light very clean pattern. loves to eat

1 year old nomal male poss het lavender - Jackpot - Named jackpot becuase I won him in a raffle. Very light colored snake with an attitude. hisses alot and occasionally strikes. loves to eat.

1.5 year old mojave male - Kemosabe - friendly boy loves to eat. Has a ? in his pattern.

unknown age male normal - un named - was a rescue. Has a axanthic like look to him, will be used as a dinker later on. Not that friendly.

3 year old male cinnamon - Apple - has fathered one clutch for me. shy and will occasionally strike. feeds on only live mice.

4 year old male spider - Zoltan - named after the character Zoltan from movie Dude wheres my car. Kinda shy at first but friendly. Has no wobble but does vibrate when you feed him. Has fathered one clutch for me. will eat anything.

4 year old pastel male - Cyrus - came with his name. was my frist morph. has fathered one clutch. friendly but can be shy. fussy feeder. will change throughout the year. will go from a hunger strike to live mice only to savage for a f/t rat.

1 year pastel banded male - un named - holdback from last years clutch. very friendly and loves to eat

1 year old 100% het pied male - Savage - becuase he is when it comes to food.

1 year old yellow belly male - un named - eats live mice only, not a fan of being handled.

4 month old albino male - Pax - apparantly means peace in latin but not how he got his name. Funny story - when we forst set up his bin we needed a hide so best thing I could grab was an empty tampax box. he loved it so we named him Pax. He is a live hopper feeder but will likely switch no prob with his strong feed responce. Very friendly and a nice high contrast too.

2 year old normal male - un named - ch that is for sale

also have 2 normal males for sale from this years clutches and 1 male spider 1 male cinny.

thats it for bps, good thing we are not adding all the others.
    Last edited by Kryptonian; 11-07-2010 at 11:31 PM.
    1.0 50% het clown 1.0 50% het lavender 2.6 normal bp 1.0 normal poss axanthic 1.0 het pied bp 1.0 yellow belly 1.0 mojave bp 2.0 spider bp 2.1 pastel bp1.1 Cinnamon bp
    7.0 corns - normal motley stripe het snow,anery a het hypo, snow, red candy cane, motley stripe orange candy cane, anery motley possible ghost , butter motley 0.6 corns -amel,high white amel,creamsicle,ghost, snow, orange candy cane 1.0 albino jungle corn, 1.0 mexican black king, 1.0 california king, 1.0 milk snake 0.1 kenyan sand boa 0.1 dummerils boa 1.1 bci normal, 0.1 pastel bci,0.1 kahl albino bci,1.0 salmon het kahl albino bci, 0.1 guatamalan boa 0.1 hogg island boa 1.0 JCP 0.1 woma python 3.0 leos-normal,blizzard,rw albino,rw b blizzard 0.7 leos-normal,hypo tangerine,mack snow,albino, rwb blizzard,raptor, rw albino 0.1 C. Turneri (thick toed gecko)1.1 crested gecko0.1rose hair T. 0.0.1 black emporer scorpion
    1.0 beardie

http://kryptonianreptiles.webs.com Kryptonian Reptiles now on Facebook

Thanks
    her name is stripes and shes a pinstripe ball python
    My collection
    1.0 leopard gecko

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts
    SPM08
    Mojo10M
    Mojo08F
    Alb08F
    Alb10M
    NF05
    NF051A
    NF07
    NF09

You get the idea. No time for names

Thanks

1.0 Normal- Enzo is the shy type with others but when he's with me he's obnoxious! He gets under my fingers when i'm typing (and doesn't mind when I hit his head), sticks his neck WAY out towards the TV when i'm watching a movie with him, and allows me to hold/touch his head with no problem. He sticks his tongue in my ear a lot as well...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast