Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 857

0 members and 857 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Monsterquest bs !!!!

Has anyone seen the monsterquest show on the history channel ? I was watching last night before and it was an episode on killer anacondas in venuzuela and burmese in florida.

Frankly it was rediculous i only caught the ending but they managed to take a picture of a burm in someones backyard, and catch an 8 foot burm on the side of the road and the person who caught it was saying how it was very dangerous, and if the snake had the chance to wrap around your neck it would kill you, then he went on to say that it wasnt a monster yet but could end up growing to 30 feet and would try to eat a person.

They ended the show with the narrorater saying how wild snakes were moving out of florida at an alarming rate, and soon one of the monster snakes could end up in your back yard.

I just think this is completely ridiculous and needed to vent

Thanks

Re: Monsterquest bs !!!!

Yeah that show was frustrating. The ending statement was the kicker for me "These snakes will soon be wild in and additional 37 states". Rediculous is all i have to say
    BP:1.1 100% het for albino-1.0 Orange Ghost-1.1 Yellowbelly-1.0 Pinstripe-1.1 Pastel-1.3 Normal-0.1 Mojave-1.0 Spider-0.1 Spider 100% het for orange ghost
    RTB:1.0 Normal-1.0 Hypo Pastel-0.1 Pastel
    Carpet Python:0.1 Jaguar

Thanks

Re: Monsterquest bs !!!!

ok the show is called monster quest they hunt big foot and giant fire birds etc the host or whoever he is is special in more ways than one and can not be taken seriously it's like the guy on the ghost hunting show with the jersey shore doo granted we do not need that kind of attention but we can counter it with positive instead......take a snake for a walk (you know what I mean), neighbor hood kids will flock with can I see....perfect time for positive education on snakes