Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,642

0 members and 2,642 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Thanks
    I'm not arguing just stating my opinion aint my fault if others are to childish and chim in to take more crack shots at me even though done told them they been blocked so i can't see what they type. seems like a trouble maker to me as i'm fallowing the op's topic while all they can do is stray off topic.
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Actually you wouldn't know I said anything unless you really didn't have me on block, so I think you're just lying about that also. I'm not taking cheap shots either, I'm saying it out in the open so we can all laugh at you some more.

If you don't want people to talk about you, stop lying and think about what you say before you say it. I cannot make it clear any other way then how I just did.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks

Re: Once a 'conda eats a fish will it eat only fish after?

WOW, i just read this whole thread. ICE, ur just arguing for fun now, stop poking at people for fun. its annoying

OP, if u wanna feed ur snake fish go ahead, but dont come on here asking for advice and not liking what people have to say. it seems like u just wanted to here it was ok and thats all u cared about.
    A room full of empty racks and thermostats that have been unplugged.

*Chris*

Thanks
    think you got me and somebody else confused i aint poked fun at anybody in this thread or any other thread just cause people think they know a lil then try to use there power to give rep good or bad to sway people into changing there way of looking at stuff (some would classify that as cyber bulling) you say I'm poking fun at people yet i aint the one saying stuff about people I'm talking about snakes and saying there need to be somebody who actually does some tests not just go by hear say.
    so how is that poking fun at anybody the mods asked me to stop fighting with neal and i did and blocked him and changed all my settings so he aint suppose to be able to message me or look at even my avatar yet i hear threw pm's he is still trying to fight with me but i can see kind of how this site goes. don't get me wrong this is a cool site with tons of info but in all honesty it aint worth the hassel when a**es start crap to do nothing more then raise there post counts

oh but did a whole bunch of INTERNET searching and check this link out and there are tons of other ones too.
    http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/poisonous-snakes.cfm
    so claiming just cause i didn't use the same manner of speaking from a different area don't mean it is wrong

and the op was trying to find out if the mis-information rumors were true if he feeds his snake a fish if it will get stuck like the rumors say it will. or at least thats how i understand it from the Pm's me and him have had
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Cool Re: Once a 'conda eats a fish will it eat only fish after?

Well,

This thread is going absolutely nowhere of worth and looks like it might head back into an e-pene competition.

Since I forgot to bring my ruler this morning how about I just lock the thread until everyone calms down a bit?

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

h00blah (09-13-2010),jfreels (09-02-2010)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567