Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,847

0 members and 2,847 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Registered User ColdBloodedCarnival's Avatar
    Thanks

St. Louis Reptile Show Aug. 15th

The St. Louis Reptile Show has been held several times a year, for the past fifteen years, in the St. Louis area. The St. Louis Reptile Show attracts breeders and dealers of reptiles, amphibians, small mammals and related supplies from all over the Mid West. As a show promoter and organizer, we do our best to see to it that only the most reputable vendors set up at our show, with the cleanest and healthiest animals possible. During each show, veterinarian Dr. Dan Wentz, of Ferguson Animal Hospital here in St Louis, oversees the animal selection and watches for any problems. Our show is held in the comfortable well lit Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Southwest, perhaps better known as the Viking Inn and Conference Center. The location is easy to find, at the corner of South Lindberg and Watson Road, near I-44 and I-270.

Where: Holiday Inn Southwest, 10709 Watson Road, 63127. From I-270 get off on I-44 East, and then get of on Lindbergh, and go right. The hotel is on the corner of Lindbergh and Watson, about an eighth of a mile up on the right.

The ballroom entrance is on the back of the hotel, or the side that faces I-44. There is plenty of parking outside these doors.

Doors open at 10 am, till 4 pm, although it is best to get there by 3 pm. Admission is $6 for ages 12 and up, and $3 for kids between the ages of 5 and 11. Ages 4 and under are free.
    Last edited by ColdBloodedCarnival; 08-11-2010 at 10:33 AM.
    -T. Ross