Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,459

6 members and 3,453 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,537
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Thanks

Re: Mice Direct FDA Recall

Not sure if this link has been posted yet.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/30/bu...e.html?_r=2&hp

Thanks

ok but this even if you use a towel to turn the water off aint water wet and soak up into the towel which you use to turn the sink off thus there is still a chance to get it from the towel or paper towel. it don't matter how well and clean you get your hands you still got to take a chance of getting it either soaked threw a paper towel or regular towel unless I'm the only person on the planet who has the problem of the towels getting wet when i dry my hands

and i know how to wash my hands properly even if i just touch something with only my finger i wash up-to my elbows

but no i dont got no grudge against anybody but have notice paranoid people usually think everybody does for some reason

but yeah i know not using punctuation bothers people and i do like it when i hear people crying about how it hurts there brains gives me a good laugh

lol
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor porfiel.
    this was a study Cambridge university did

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ice#1 View Post
    lol
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor porfiel.
    this was a study Cambridge university did
    I am curious how many times are you planning on posting this on the forum?
    Deborah Stewart

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

Bruce Whitehead (08-01-2010)

Thanks

just those 2 as far as i know is it against the rules or something just trying to figure why you asked that most places i've been and posted it everybody thought it was neat even forums mods like you sorry if it broke some kind of rule my bad

but I've only posted it of the green tree python forum on yuku and i think one other forum
    Last edited by ice#1; 07-30-2010 at 08:03 PM.
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Thanks

I just think that this is going to be a big can of worms... I personally have only bought from there once and had no probs with the product... its just cheaper for me to buy live since the guy lives a mile down the road...

But I am glad that I can finally see what Flordia Hogs has to say as a distributor first hand instead of second hand through a local herp society....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567