Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 274

13 members and 261 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 57,371
Threads: 225,497
Posts: 2,325,343
Top Poster: JLC (31,654)
Welcome to our newest member, Sleanorjuri

» June 2017

S M T W T F S
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 1
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Results 371 to 378 of 378
  1. #371
    BPnet Veteran Ax01's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-14-2015
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    3,133
    Thanks
    1,464
    Thanked 2,416 Times in 1,552 Posts
    ^ wow he almost looks Axanthic in that pix. i really like his figure 8 alien heads, but i won't rate him an 8. very solid 9!

    here's Yackle, my 0.1 Clown who is approaching 1100grams. i called her an ugly hatchling and it's taken time for me to appreciate her.

    anyway what would u rate her?


    Wicked ones!6292

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

    sheaziiekittyxo (03-06-2017)

  3. #372
    BPnet Veteran kxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-01-2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 456 Times in 327 Posts

    Re: *Rate The Ball Python Above You*

    Talk about thread revival... the last post was in 2015 lol

    Yackle is beautiful I don't know what you're talking about. I was debating between 8 and 9 for awhile and was going to give her an 8.5 until I read that you thought she was the ugly hatchling. She deserves the 9

    I was really tempted to use Monty here because I have some really nice pictures of him but I'll show one of my girls some love here.







    That's Charlotte the OD fire spider


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kxr For This Useful Post:

    Ax01 (03-06-2017),sheaziiekittyxo (03-06-2017)

  5. #373
    Registered User FlynnTheBP's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-22-2017
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 127 Times in 99 Posts
    8
    This is Flynn, not an interesting morph really but he is a sweetheart.[IMG][/IMG]

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to FlynnTheBP For This Useful Post:

    sheaziiekittyxo (03-06-2017)

  7. #374
    Registered User
    Join Date
    01-25-2017
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 142 Times in 102 Posts

    Re: *Rate The Ball Python Above You*

    Quote Originally Posted by kxr View Post
    Talk about thread revival... the last post was in 2015 lol

    Yackle is beautiful I don't know what you're talking about. I was debating between 8 and 9 for awhile and was going to give her an 8.5 until I read that you thought she was the ugly hatchling. She deserves the 9

    I was really tempted to use Monty here because I have some really nice pictures of him but I'll show one of my girls some love here.







    That's Charlotte the OD fire spider


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love her tone! And i think the pattern on her head is amazing. I would say 8





    This is Pandora, my 5 month old citrus lemonblast

    Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

  8. #375
    Registered User sheaziiekittyxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-06-2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: *Rate The Ball Python Above You*

    Quote Originally Posted by FlynnTheBP View Post
    8
    This is Flynn, not an interesting morph really but he is a sweetheart.[IMG][/IMG]
    9, looks similar to my new BP Luna 😊




    Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

  9. #376
    Registered User FlynnTheBP's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-22-2017
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 127 Times in 99 Posts

    Re: *Rate The Ball Python Above You*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    ^ wow he almost looks Axanthic in that pix. i really like his figure 8 alien heads, but i won't rate him an 8. very solid 9!

    here's Yackle, my 0.1 Clown who is approaching 1100grams. i called her an ugly hatchling and it's taken time for me to appreciate her.

    anyway what would u rate her?


    I absolutely love this BP! I have to say, she might actually be one of my favorite pattern combinations I've ever seen. Are you willing to potentially sell her? Edit: And I would rate her 10
    Last edited by FlynnTheBP; 03-12-2017 at 12:34 AM.

  10. #377
    Registered User Mr Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-31-2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,045
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 680 Times in 438 Posts
    Images: 10

    Re: *Rate The Ball Python Above You*

    Quote Originally Posted by Gc99 View Post
    I love her tone! And i think the pattern on her head is amazing. I would say 8





    This is Pandora, my 5 month old citrus lemonblast

    Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

    Gorgeous, a 10, Gods creatures are flawless!

    Sully & Sophie at about 3.5 & 6.5 months

    1.0 Caucasian (Christian)
    1.0 Albino Burmese (Mr)
    1.1 Albino Balls (Sully & Sophie)


  11. #378
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    11-13-2013
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1,148 Times in 470 Posts

    Re: *Rate The Ball Python Above You*

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sully View Post
    Gorgeous, a 10, Gods creatures are flawless!

    Sully & Sophie at about 3.5 & 6.5 months

    Good contrast on the top one, bottom one could have a bit brighter whites. 9/10 for top and 8/10 for bottom

    Rhea the disco fire
    Want to see more regular updates? Follow me on tumblr: http://i-m-snek.tumblr.com/

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to spazhime For This Useful Post:

    embrit345 (03-21-2017)

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1