Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,911

0 members and 2,911 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks

Ohhhh, boyyyy...

Well, I was upset because my snake was out all day and I was trying to figure out why and he kept climbing the Acurite Thermometer/Hygrometer I have mounted on the glass inside so I went out side and cut a big branch off the tree were it splits off to a "Y" and I baked it and stuff and put it in his cage. I thought maybe he was out of his hide because it was feeding day. Anyway, once I get the log in there situated I noticed there wasn't a lot of substrate in his hide so I take the branch out and lift his hide up and BOOM! a big giant turd. I feel so bad because he couldn't hide in his cave all day because of a big turd in there. From now on I'm going to be checking it more often. Its all cleaned up and put back together now but I just feel so bad. He still hasn't realized the turd isn't in there but I'm sure he will soon. He also has a nice long branch to climb lol. (And it looks nice.)

BPnet Senior Member iCandiBallPythons's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 829 Posts

Re: Ohhhh, boyyyy...

I check mine once a day sometimes twice a day if I have time, even if I just changed everything yesterday. Sometimes they suprise you
    Malcolm S.
    Premier Ball Python Mutations

Like Us on Face Book or Visit our website

Thanks

Re: Ohhhh, boyyyy...

Quote Originally Posted by iCandiBallPythons View Post
    I check mine once a day sometimes twice a day if I have time, even if I just changed everything yesterday. Sometimes they suprise you
    Yea, I'm going to hate to see whats coming next. I just fed him an Adult Mouse for the first time. Thing was pretty big, he kinda got a small mouse 5 days ago so I thought I would treat him with an Adult today going to start giving him Adults every 5 days to. =)