Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,025

1 members and 2,024 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Thanks

Re: Ball python Very Active

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorte View Post
    Relax. You need to be more patient. The sectioned off enclosure looks good but I see she has found the cardboard

It is going to take about a week for her to get used to this new setup. Until then you just have to leave her alone. Eventually she will figure out that it is safe and relax.
    I guess im a lucky one i own 4 balls right now 2 het axanthics that i bought 2 days ago at an expo. a pastel baby about 3 months old and an 8 month old normal and they all ate for me with in the first week, actually my hets took the first meal with me the day after i got them and handle very well. but if i was you i would try to make sure that you temps are right. did you get that dimmer and wire it up you can check youtube out on that. as a hide for my baby pastle i use a baby wipes container and i also have like 10 crumpled up things of news paper so he can move threw enclosure rfeeling secure as hes in a 28 QT. if i was you i would down size to liek a 15 qt tub with smaller hides

Thanks

hey guys quick update got a smaller tub 16 quarts 16 1/4 x 11 7/8 this would work how long do you think i should wait to feed her also the temps lmk what else i can do

Thanks

bump

Thanks

I got a male Bumble Bee on Thursday and had it in a temporary container until I could get a larger one, he is now in a 30gallon glass tank with a screen lid, I have news paper covering the bottom of the tank, he has a hide, heat pad and heat lamp(not on at the same time) and he has been very active all day long since I got him, in both tanks...he has a large water dish that he can fit in. Only chilled out when I covered most of the tank with a towel making it dark in the tank...any particular reason why he would chill out once it got dark in the tank? I do not know the actual temp as I need a new thermometer for his tank, but it's right next to my other 30 gallon tank with a normal female, her tank is around 85 and 90-93 on the hot side.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678