Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,215

1 members and 3,214 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Registered User ball python morph's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who knows well allen belcher big daddy's?

Thanks to all of you for THE SUPPORT and an infinite thanks to my friend MIKE WILBANKS, special person

Thanks

nothing boys… does not want to let go, after these written, is 1 year that aspect cites, that I have given to my customers all their money behind, the cites is ready…. that strange this thing… sin that I do not have more customers for animals, and given back money…
    it continues to make to lose time to me and says that if I do not take animals I lose the money…. crazy this element…

Thanks

this email:

Da bigdadyballroom@aol.com
    A Christian Ball Python Morph
    Data 21/06/2010
    Re:

Christian you have a cities for 12 babies. If you want to send me a list of what snakes your customers are looking for right now I will price the list and try to help you fill your order at a cheaper price to help you make extra money for yourself. If you do not use this cities paperwork you will loose your deposit. This is all I am willing to do.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
    From: "Christian Ball Python Morph" <info@ballpythonmorph75.it>
    Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:39:08 +0200
    To: <bigdadyballroom@aol.com>
    Subject: Re:

after 1 year, I have given back all the money to my customers, with justice, I do not have more customers, what I make with those animals? from the my money to mike as it comes to an agreement… I do not want more nothing Allen, I want my money from you behind, that I have given to my customers…
    Da: bigdadyballroom@aol.com
    A: "Christian Ball Python Morph" info@ballpythonmorph75.it
    Cc:
    Data: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:26:40 +0000
    Oggetto: Re:

Christian I told you I would let you know when your cities was ready. Now if you do not want the order you will loose your deposit you have on this order. Let me know what you decide.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
    From: "Christian Ball Python Morph" <info@ballpythonmorph75.it>
    Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:18:32 +0200
    To: <bigdadyballroom@aol.com>
    Subject: Re:

I do not have more customers in order to buy animals from you, as you have said to mike, from the my money to he….
    Cc:
    Data: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 19:14:03 +0000
    Oggetto:

Your cities arrived

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Isn't it "odd" that he now gets paperwork.

allen, you're still a scumbag. Just refund the guy his money.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

Wow, I'm so very sorry that this happened to you! I hope you get your money.

That was a very stand-out offer that Mike made, as well, although I expect nothing less from him. He's a great guy - gave me one of my BP's for free years ago. Very generous.

- Summer

0.1 Bearded Dragon ("Reka")
    0.1 California Kingsnake ("Cleo")
    0.1 Cinnamon Spider Het. Albino Ball Python ("Syd")
    1.0 Hypo Bredl’s Python (“Oz”)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

How ironic, Allen - as soon as Mike steps up to the plate to give Christian a credit for money he paid to YOU - you magically have the CITES paperwork available. AND you're not willing to give a refund. You've dug yourself even deeper into the scumbag grave.

When are you REALLY going out of business (you know - all those going out of business sales you have - or was that just another one of your gimmicks?)? This hobby wouldn't miss you.

Christian, walk away from this - Allen doesn't know the meaning of customer service and doing the right thing. Mike's made a generous offer so you aren't truly out any money. Sorry about the lost customers due to Allen's negligence.

Thanks

I only hope that this pig has ended to make to lose time to me and money… I have asked aid mike, I do not become account of the figures that ago Allen? I would have shame, I would not have more the courage than to exist in this turn and continues to send email to me… enough is pathetic to die

Thanks

how never Allen does not put more animals available in ks? ahahaha that personage… clown from race

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Allen you are the biggest joke ever! Why dont you just go play in the batting cage .
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

another:

Da Christian Ball Python Morph
    A bigdadyballroom@aol.com
    Data 22/06/2010
    Re:

you want to understand that I do not have more Allen customers, what I fill up? who wage the animals that I order you? I have had to give back all money 2500$ to my customers, the customers cannot wait for 1 year, sends to me the animals and when I have sold for your account I send money to you, it goes well thus? mike knows well I, is an honest person who says truth, does not want to pass from victim absolutely… what orders you? which animals? from me they order only animals that arrive to hamm show, not more from America want to understand, it? you had to quickly say me, wants 1 year for having cites, if not to succeed to send me, you do not have to take engagements… from these money mike and we close all… you hold the money that you have spold for cites…
    Cc:
    Data: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:48:55 +0000

Christian I did not break our agreement. You did! You tell untrue tales on the forums and make out like you are a victim. I have been nice enough to allow you to get 2010 snakes to fill the cities. If you choose not to take this coarse then you loose your deposit. I talked with Mike and even he said wow when he heard my offer and you refusing. Your pride is what is in the way of you doing the original deal. You know why none of the larger breeders are saying anything bad about me on the forums. It is because a lot of them buy from me and know my snakes. You are not the first person who tried to bully me on the forums and I am certain you will not be the last. You can send me a list of the snakes you are looking for and I will price it for you or you can loose your deposit. I will not continue to respond to you asking for money back. I will start to erase your emails and not respond. If you decide not to fill your 12 snake order then you loose your deposit. This offer is all I am willing to do and is a one time offer. I feed, cleaned and housed over 10,000.00 in snakes for you and now I am out the remainder of my money. If you want to send me a list and get good prices on 2010 babies then let's do this. If you do not then it is you who broke the agreement and you loose your deposit. I have done everything on my end as I said I would. Now the ball is in your court. What are you going to do?
    Allen

Data 22/06/2010
    Re:

you want to fill up the cites, with 12 animals? ok no problem it does send to me 12 ancestral females baby…

Cc:
    Data: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:19:38 +0000

If you want to act stupid and play games with me I am not going to reply. I talked with Mike and gave you a great solution to take 2010 babies at 2010 pricing. If you want to act stupid I am done and will no longer reply to you. I am not playing games here and I will not continue to respond to you if you continue to act silly.

Data 23/06/2010
    Re:

from there it does not go allen you also to you? it explains to me, the stupid game you make it you here, not I, I must fill up by force with morph? I do not have customers now and I do not have 12 animals to take… does not accept the normal schools? why? it explains… my customers do not want animals 2010 have waited for 1 year

they are without words, wants to fill up by force cites with 12 animals and chip ax 12 ancestral females, clever the boy does not want to put the morph within…

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast