Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,076

1 members and 3,075 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steel City Expo

Thanks

Re: Steel City Expo

The Harmar show is decent, but the Steel City show is way better. Last couple times I've got to Harmar I've come home with nothing, which is a pretty difficult feat for me. Just not a lot of variety anymore.
    `*`

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oxylepy View Post
    The Pittsburgh Reptile Show is pretty awesome, however there are a lot of low end dealers there... people with animals that die, people with shotty setups, etc. But there are other awesome people like Paul Wyble (who I believe is with Steel City Reptiles and works at the Steel City Expo).
    paul started the name steel city exotics, got with ben and they started the show. and yes, not much about ball pythons that paul doesn't know.

what do you mean by shotty setups? when you walk in the door at cheswick, the first vendor on your right, keeps his snakes on display in many sizes of deli cups, he's been breeding not just keeping snakes for over 35 years. if anyone has a question at the show, They all go to him. even the ones with the nice displays. He can pop a snake without setting his beer down, he is also on staff at the daytona show. yes, their is a vendor there who has a rep for his reptiles not being healthy, If I want something from someone that I'm don't know, ask the other vendors before buying, you will be surprise on the answers you will get.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by don15681 View Post
    paul started the name steel city exotics, got with ben and they started the show. and yes, not much about ball pythons that paul doesn't know.

what do you mean by shotty setups? when you walk in the door at cheswick, the first vendor on your right, keeps his snakes on display in many sizes of deli cups, he's been breeding not just keeping snakes for over 35 years. if anyone has a question at the show, They all go to him. even the ones with the nice displays. He can pop a snake without setting his beer down, he is also on staff at the daytona show. yes, their is a vendor there who has a rep for his reptiles not being healthy, If I want something from someone that I'm don't know, ask the other vendors before buying, you will be surprise on the answers you will get.
    That wouldn't happen to be Bruckman (SP?) Reptiles? He does seem to know his stuff and when I was there he was showing a crowd how to pop.
    - Greg

Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/412Balls/

or our website: http://412balls.weebly.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12