Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,851

0 members and 2,851 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Registered User akaprincesssophia's Avatar
    Thanks

kinda gross story :)

so i know this is gross but i also laughed about it when it happened... i was laying on my bed with my with my little girl (BP) and she started slithering around and climbed up my chest and behind my neck and all around the bed. after i put her back in the cage i turned around and i noticed she left a big clump of dry urine on my covers lol. after cleaning that up i noticed a wet spot on my sheets and after further inspection i noticed my sheets and pillows were all wet, she peed A LOT all in that spot . while changing my sheets and pillows and cover i was laughing to myself and thinking about how im gonna post this up and wondering if anything gross like that has happened to u guys so let me hear it, whats ur gross story ......

Thanks

Re: kinda gross story :)

Yes. I had just received my new pastel in the mail. I gave him his week of alone time, and fed him, gave him a few days rest, and it was time to play. This was before I knew, even though they have had two days to digest, you should still wait until they use the bathroom to handle them. He must have been a little constipated from the mail trip, and needed the little exercise to let it out. He laid a big poop right on my lap, and a lot of pee to follow.

I wasn't sure how he would take to me freaking out, so I just sat there. After my bf stopped laughing he brought me a towel and I just held it under him until he was done.

I know better now. I won't handle anything after they had eaten, until they have used the bathroom. I've been farted on a times as well, but that's not nearly as bad.
    "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." ~William Shakespeare

1.1 Normals - Apollo & Medusa
    1.0 Pastel - Zeke
    0.1 Pastel het OG - Dixie
    0.1 Pastel het Axanthic
    0.1 Spider het Axanthic
    1.1 Mojave - Clyde & Bonnie
    1.0 Black Pastel - Conan
    0.1 Spider - Dizzy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Same thing happened to my girl friend when we received my spider... all over her skirt i just laughed...
    0.1 Girlfriend ().(Jade ~mrs.aff19802~)
    1.1 Normal (Kaa 09/08).(Brownie 01/07)
    1.1 Pastel (Crayola 10/08).(Foxy 07/09)
    0.1 Spider ().(Charlotte 06/09)

www.iHerp.com/aff19802
    www.youtube.com/aff19802

Registered User akaprincesssophia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stratus_020202 View Post
    Yes. I had just received my new pastel in the mail. I gave him his week of alone time, and fed him, gave him a few days rest, and it was time to play. This was before I knew, even though they have had two days to digest, you should still wait until they use the bathroom to handle them. He must have been a little constipated from the mail trip, and needed the little exercise to let it out. He laid a big poop right on my lap, and a lot of pee to follow.

I wasn't sure how he would take to me freaking out, so I just sat there. After my bf stopped laughing he brought me a towel and I just held it under him until he was done.

I know better now. I won't handle anything after they had eaten, until they have used the bathroom. I've been farted on a times as well, but that's not nearly as bad.
    good one its a tricky situation tho because they can go weeks without pooping sometimes so u never know if ur gonna get a surprise like that lol

Thanks

I had my girl (bp) pee on my chest while I was dozing a bit on the couch 1 day. The thing with snakes is when they pee it's not warm like humans or animals so you don't immediately feel warmth thru clothes but once I realized it I jumped up & headed for the sink.

1.1 Normal bp

Thanks

Lol. Yeah, I don't wait for them to poop, but I won't handle them until they have pee'd. It's still no guarantee, but at least you can usually tell if they need to go. My little girl mojo pee's at least three times in one week. She's my best eater though, and has to be completely empty before feeding day.

I love the great eaters!!
    "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." ~William Shakespeare

1.1 Normals - Apollo & Medusa
    1.0 Pastel - Zeke
    0.1 Pastel het OG - Dixie
    0.1 Pastel het Axanthic
    0.1 Spider het Axanthic
    1.1 Mojave - Clyde & Bonnie
    1.0 Black Pastel - Conan
    0.1 Spider - Dizzy

Thanks

Same thing happened to my boyfriend. When we first got our rescues he was handling our male and he passed urates all over him AND the new couch.

Thanks

My boyfriend and I were relaxing on the couch with a couple of our blankets, watching a movie, and of course my BP was along for the ride. She was slithering around our laps, and between watching the movie and keeping a good eye on her, I had noticed she'd been sitting still for a few minutes...

Uh oh. BATHROOM!

She had conveniently tucked her tail between my boyfriend and I, and had started peeing on our blankets. I picked her up to dangle her lower end into a mug we'd had sitting around. But not before she'd dropped a few big ones on the floor! Along with MORE pee!
    0.1 '09 Normal Ball Python - Sheva
    1.0 Crested Gecko - Sol
    1.0 SHTCTB Leopard Gecko - Paradox
    1.0 Cockatiel - Mo (Mohawk)
    0.1 Peachfaced Lovebird - Bean
    0.2 Mischievous, long-haired cats - Moxxi and Azura
    And 1.0 incredible, loving husband.

Thanks

My 8 ft boa dumped out on the living room carpet when I had him out one day. My wife didn't think it was funny

Thanks

Ha Ha..... My female Pastel was with my wife in bed one morning and she stopped moving and kinda 'chilled' for a bit..... she actually dropped a fat cr@p right in amongst our clean ... umm I mean sheets....
    Last edited by dr del; 06-12-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: removing censor bypass
    http://www.ballpythonssa.co.za - Home of Iron Balls Ball Pythons
    3.3 Normals - 1.2 100% Het Albino - 1.1 Spider
    0.1 Pastel - 1.0 VPI Axanthic - 0.1 VPI Het Axanthic
    1.0 Het Pied - 0.1 Pied - 0.1 Het Ghost
    0.1 Butter - 1.0 Cinnamon - 1.1 Yellow Belly
    1.0 - Super Pastel - 1.0 Ghost - 1.0 Mojave