Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 485

2 members and 483 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

Re: How many Minnesotans?

Brainerd mn here.
    Last edited by MarkS; 10-24-2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: want ad section removed.

Thanks

I'm from the Twin Cities area, lived here all my life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 1,596 Posts
    Blog Entries
    BTW: if any of you Minnesotans are looking to add an adoption to your collection, I usually post a monthly list of animals that are coming up for adoption at the monthly meetings of the Minnesota Herpetological Society here ---> http://ball-pythons.net/forums/forum...scue-REFERRALS

While some of the animals are special needs, most of them are actually in pretty good condition. There is no adoption fee (although you're certainly free to make a donation to the herp society if you wish to, it is NOT a requirement of adoption)

We've had as many as a dozen ball pythons in a single month coming up for adoption, many of which ended up going home with foster families instead of finding permanent homes (foster families will bring them back the following month). So, if you want a free ball python, this is a great place to find one.
    Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

Banned
    Thanks

Thank you marks i just added them to facebook as well looking to join on my next check.

Thanks
    Do any of you Minnesotans in the Twin Cities buy local feeders? And where? It'd be nice if I could get some a bit cheaper. It's not really convenient or cost effective for me to buy online, with only one young python. Leaping Lizards sells smalls for 2.70, and Twin Cities Reptile doesn't say how much theirs are online, and I'm a total python feeding noob so I am not sure how those prices compare.

I'm in St. Paul Though until I graduate, I'm in River Falls WI across the border during the week.

Thanks
    My brother used to be a member of MHS (not sure if he still is), and IIRC, he used to do some sort of group order from one of the online suppliers for rodents with some of the other members. You might look into something like that. Otherwise, LL is a nice shop, and it's good to support a local business. (That's where I get all of my mealworms & crickets for my geckos.)
    Mountain bikes are for slow people, and reptiles are far better pets than cats & dogs!

Thanks

Oddball Pets in Spring Lake Park has some pretty good prices on frozens, but the Forest Lake pets store has the best deals on frozen mice.

Thanks

Does it count if I live next door to MN? I grew up in Grand Forks, ND, but moved to Fargo, ND for work several years ago.

Thanks
    I had looked into the MHS. I'd love to join someday, when I have a bit extra to pay the joining fee. Unfortunately, most of my spare funds this month are going towards buying my new BP and all the stuff he needs, as well as vet bills for my bird. But I hope to join at some point! They do have great priced feeders, cheapest I've found by far, but only sell to members.

I totally forgot about Forest Lake Pets. I love that place, they always seem to take such good care of everything. I asked to hold one of their balls several years back, and the woman eas extremely knowledgeable about him. I used to go all the time to look at fish... I'd love an aquarium some day. Can you give me a price on their rats per chance? It doesn't say on their website. I can always call tomorrow I suppose

BPnet Senior Member GoingPostal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 723 Posts

There's Monster Feeders too.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast