Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,148

2 members and 1,146 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,840 Posts

What do you think of Josh Koscheck and GSP???

I really do not care for him at all. He is a faker and a cry baby. This is what Koschcek said about GSP:
    "From what I've heard from other fighters in other camps, yeah, [St-Pierre] has done steroids and HGH, possibly. I don't know. This is just on hearsay information that I've gotten...B.J. Penn and his camp gave me a little phone call. They were saying, 'Yeah, he's on steroids. He's this; he's that.' I said, 'Yeah, there's a possibility.' The guy is pretty ripped all year round...I think Olympic-style testing would be great for our sport. At least you do it a couple times out from the fight. I think it will be a great idea."
    Olympic-style drug testing involves taking blood, which is more effective than the standard urine tests used by athletic commissions because it allows for the identification of a greater range of P.E.D.'s, including human growth hormone.

I really like GSP and this was his cool as ice response to what Koscheck said:
    "I have no problem; any time he wants. I stand for that more than anybody else. I stand for this, and I just hope it's going to happen soon. I know a lot of people cheat in this sport, and it's unacceptable... Anything they want, I don't care. I give my body to science...I'm not a coward. Anyone that uses steroids is a cheater. I don't need to cheat to win. I am like I am, and I'm somebody that is not a coward. I'm not afraid of Josh Koscheck, and I don't need to cheat to beat him. I'm going to beat him by the book and using the right way...

I just hope that it's going to happen and happen soon. I want it to happen. I don't know who uses [performance-enhancing drugs]. I have no idea, and I'm not going to say any names, but I want it to happen soon. What's happening now, it's going to be bad. It's going to be like a certain other sport. I don't want to say the name of the sport, but it's not going to be the best fighter that wins the fight. Now, what makes a good fighter is a lot of genetics, the style, the skills, the heart. Now there is another factor that influences the fight: the team of doctors behind the fighter. This should not be an element that helps a fighter to win a fight. That's something I am against. It's not everybody that stands for that, and I don't. I think everybody should be testing like the Olympic Games."
    Koscheck Quote:
    "I plan on making Georges stand toe-to-toe with me. This isn't going to be a wrestling match. I'm going to force him to stand-up with me because I believe he doesn't have knockout power. We've just got to pray to God that he doesn't grease up, and he gets off that juice so that we can equal things about it."
    He is already making up excuse's for when he lose's. He is a real piece of work. I hope he loses badly and he does not fake like he is hurt durring the fight like he usually does...
    Jeff Bernard

Thanks

Re: What do you think of Josh Koscheck and GSP???

I don't like Koscheck myself but he does have some skills.That being said I hope GSP makes Koscheck look like the damn fool. He is.

Thanks

Kos knows that he has no chance to beat GSP, based on skill. So he is trying and will be trying, up until they climb into the ring, to get into GSP's head.
    But you have to admit even though you can't stand Kos. It is going to be a very interesting TUF. Everybody loves to hate the "Bad Guy". I never miss a Kos fight because I can't wait to see someone Knock Him The Hell Out!!
    Last edited by Boanerges; 06-08-2010 at 11:39 AM.
    ***Tony S.***

Thanks
    Thanked 1,497 Times in 1,400 Posts

I hate Kos, i can't wait until GSP knocks him out.

Thanks

GSP fer life. w00t
    ]

Thanks

I also can't wait for the fight...I want GSP to humiliate Kos...GSP is a good representative for UFC and MMA...He's classy, well spoken and great sport...Josh is the complete opposite and add he's trying to win an Academy Award for faking, that makes me despise him more...GO GSP!!!!

Thanks

I'll be rooting for GSP as well for this fight, I can't stand Koscheck. I love his explosive takedowns, but I hate him.
    He's just got too big of a mouth.
    1.0.0 - Normal BP (Mauricio)

Thanks

I was not a fan of Kos when he was on TUF and I am still not a fan. GSP already wiped the mate with him, took him down very easy.

Thanks

Dunno when the fight is scheduled but enjoy watching GSP Fight, dont like koscheck..... I have been a fan of GSP since the earlier days when he was still very cocky and arrogant, age has taught him some things. Someone once told me that no matter how good you are there will always be someone better... that being said I seriously doubt that Koscheck is that person for GSP... Personally dont think that koscheck could beat Hardy and we all know how hardy vs gsp turned out

Thanks

There is no way this fight will make it to the end of the 5th round. I say GSP by submission, and Kos sleeping on the octagon floor by the 3rd round. I can't wait to watch this season of TUF, I'd have to imagine that at some point in the show KOS will get under GSP's skin a little and that would be interesting to watch what GSP has to say about Kos when he's pissed. Coaches challenge will be fun also. I dont think the fight is happening until the end of the year.