Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 572

1 members and 571 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

Tennessee Keepers?

I'm in Nashville, TN born and raised! Went to my first repticon in Franklin and as RaltsXIV said it was a Big success!! I just went to go and to see all of the beautiful snakes and morphs that I've never seen in person. It was a ton of fun! If I had money I would've gone home with a car full of snakes lol. But definitely going to sub this thread so I'll now where my closest fellow herpers are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    I live in Franklin, about 30 minutes south of Nashville. My collection centers around piebalds.

John

Registered User Physician&Snakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tennessee Keepers?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnakeGeek View Post
    30 minutes outside nashville. murfreesboro, tn to be exact. lil sis goes to UT so im up in knoxville every once in a while to party it up. lol
    Undergrad UTK over here too, think you could set me up?
    "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars".- Edwin H. Chapin

"When a man is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something; he has been put on his wits ... he has gained facts, learned his ignorance, is cured of the insanity of conceit, has got moderation and real skill".
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks
    Manchester here...last I looked Nashville repticon was still not on the calendar for 2014, chattanooga is and there is also the KRE reptile show that comes to Bowling Green KY several times a year, the next one coming up is early december...I heard something about it being free admission, not sure about that, or if it's free with a childs toy donation for the christmas toy drive the show promoters do for needy children.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rascal_rascal_99 View Post
    Manchester here...last I looked Nashville repticon was still not on the calendar for 2014, chattanooga is and there is also the KRE reptile show that comes to Bowling Green KY several times a year, the next one coming up is early december...I heard something about it being free admission, not sure about that, or if it's free with a childs toy donation for the christmas toy drive the show promoters do for needy children.
    I went to the most recent Nashville Repticon. A little small but still very fun . I was thinking about heading to the KRE show, do you know how big it is? I've only lived in TN for a year so I'm not familiar with all the shows yet.
    0.1 Ball python
    0.1 Kenyan sand boa
    1.0 Colombian rainbow boa
    1.0 Black milk snake
    2.0 Crested gecko

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swolek View Post
    I went to the most recent Nashville Repticon. A little small but still very fun . I was thinking about heading to the KRE show, do you know how big it is? I've only lived in TN for a year so I'm not familiar with all the shows yet.

I was vending it, was all the way in the back corner with ball pythons, sand boas, spotted pythons and womas...I plan to vend the KRE show december 7th also. The KRE BG show tends to be small, maybe half the size of the Nashville show, but there is usually some really nice quality stuff there...and it's not far for you. I would suggest making the drive to see it for yourself once at least. I do know the show promoters are stepping back from reptile shows to focus on other events so it will be someone new taking it over for 2014. We'll just have to wait and see if that actually changes it next year either for the better or worse.

Thanks

It is an old thread, but I am in Knoxville so I guess there are still a few Tennesseans around

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rascal_rascal_99 View Post
    I was vending it, was all the way in the back corner with ball pythons, sand boas, spotted pythons and womas...I plan to vend the KRE show december 7th also. The KRE BG show tends to be small, maybe half the size of the Nashville show, but there is usually some really nice quality stuff there...and it's not far for you. I would suggest making the drive to see it for yourself once at least. I do know the show promoters are stepping back from reptile shows to focus on other events so it will be someone new taking it over for 2014. We'll just have to wait and see if that actually changes it next year either for the better or worse.
    Oh, I probably talked to you, then, since you had sand boas :p.

Hmm, I might have to take the trip to the KRE. Thanks!
    0.1 Ball python
    0.1 Kenyan sand boa
    1.0 Colombian rainbow boa
    1.0 Black milk snake
    2.0 Crested gecko

Thanks

Bump for active TN folks....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234